Search results

1. savy

2021 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

try these spot you alway look for a nipple or some kind of drop off small nipple mean when tide change you can fish both size without moving anchor and fish will also move around hope that help you bud
  2. savy

Diesel truck tuning - worth it?

https://canadiandieselonline.ca/shop/programmers-electronics/chevy-programmers-and-electronics/2007-5-2010-duramax-lmm-bully-dog-dpf-delete-tuner-bul-lmm-40428/ https://www.yellowpages.ca/bus/British-Columbia/Langley/A-Pro-Automotive/7067083.html and i have never look back 4 setting on the...
  3. savy

Mike's Reel Repair

i have been using Fishing Reel Service and Repair for all my reel repair now and he fix all my electrics reel that Mike reel repaid mess up reel bad and also send all my level wind reel to him and never had a problem anymore with all my reel he is in Port Angeles but when the Coho ferry (black...
  4. savy

Mike's Reel Repair

i got 2 daiwa home never used them one is daiwa m one and the other with the counter i am a shimano reel man make me a offer and you can have both of them
  5. savy

2020 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

i am going up to Zeballos towing my boat on the 29 May going fishing Port Eliza lodge for a few day and check it out how is the fishing doing up there. i have been towing my boat for 3 years now to Zeballos and find the road way better that Thasis and with the new owner at Port Eliza lodge it...
  6. savy

2013 250 hp Yamaha

thank you everybody my motor is now sold
  7. savy

2013 250 hp Yamaha

here is also the model number if you need to know $13,500 · 2013 250 hp Yamaha s/n-F250XA-6P2-1038279B i paid $26,000.00 + tax + new prop #1,000.00 each for my new motor.was in the middle of my season and had no choice or time to shop around so no control or cable come with the old one since i...
  8. savy

Mike's Reel Repair

my point is that we spend a lots of money on reel and planning ahead to keep our equipment to the best we can for our fishing season and get service done on winter time so we are ready for the season but i got my reel on the last minute this year and turn out to be a nightmare here. and the...
  9. savy

2013 250 hp Yamaha

sorry guys i dont usually post stuff like this on here $13500.00 and just got the bill from Sherwood marine was over $8,000.00 not $6,000.00 but brand new factory leg put in
  10. savy

Mike's Reel Repair

Beware people : On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 9:01 AM SERGE <savy@shaw.ca> wrote: Linda I put in 3 phone call yesterday to you but no call back Ok about the red reel on that one there was nothing wrong when I send it to you guys early last fall after my fishing season that one just went for...
  11. savy

2013 250 hp Yamaha

the motor has 800 hrs bought it new in 2014 just bought a new 2019 motor since i thought my old motor was no good but turn out just the leg gear got damage so Yamaha at Sherwood marine just put on a bran new leg $6,000.00 on it and all been check and all good motor now but already got the other...
  12. savy

2019 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

just got back from Port Eliza lodge spend time from June to August there and have to Thank Jim, Rob, and Suzanne and Staff for a excellent time up there my best moment was when i got a double header of halibut that turn out a double header of killer wale who said killer whale dont eat halibut...
  13. savy

2018 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

fish the Mootcha Derby on the weekend got 3 place but was not very happy this year they cut down the prize money by 1/2 and not telling people about it, made promesse that every people with a ticket was going to get a prize and with derby t shirt people would get Yamaha hat but they did not have...
  14. savy

2018 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

coming up tomorrow until Saturday leaving the boat up there for the summer so will keep you guys posted
  15. savy

2017 Sooke Reports

anybody know were I can find the result for the Juan de Fucas fishing derby look everywhere for it even on coalition web site and nothing there help please thank you
  16. savy

2017 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

totally small spoon 3.5 is better say hi to Larry and Shirley for me crab gear will work if you put it on the left side as you leave Tuta and than drop you gear right there for salmon and troll to the point and make circle around Tuta marina and than do the beach on the way to camel rock but as...
  17. savy

sorry but I totally disagree with you there every chance that the weather was good I was out there and I always find my limit of spring salmon in a very short time than give more time to fish bottom and size were much better since average were around 25 lb and as usual I was fishing right on the...
  18. savy

what got me the most was the cut plugger parking themselft at critical point and making everybody going around them so as it got busy with more boat it made the boat turn wider so it had direct effect on patend troll so there were not a line to troll anymore and has you said than one boat would...
  19. savy

all the boat were moving to esperanza new Nooka lodge since the good fishing was at the guitar and whale tale I know I was doing that trip everyday also for the last week I was there getting limit for customer before 09:30 am on average salmon 25 lb this is why not many Nooka adventure boat...
Back