Search results

1. S

where to buy Coosa???

Being a Canadian I'm used to being way behind the times. And living on the rock its almost unbearable at times how behind the times most shops are. I went to Industrial plastics and they have never heard of Coosa board!!! HaHaHa Is there any shops on the island or BC that sell Coosa?
  2. S

aluminum cabin ideas?

Looking for pictures or ideas of nice looking custom aluminum pilot house that would sit on a 24' Grady white type hull. I have seen a few decent and a few gross jobs! not looking for fully enclosed "alaskan bulkhead" just 3 sides and open at the back. Thanks
  3. S

tuna limit slashed?

I keep hearing rumours of more limit cuts from our good buds at DFO. Wonder when the hammer will fall? anyone have info?
  4. S

Will SOG be open 2020?

As expected, sporty's haven't heard a peep from DFO or SFAB regarding ANYTHING to do with our Chinook ! Why is this? Are we waiting for another in season announcement for 2020? The final nail in the coffin I guess.
  5. S

where to anchor or mooring at the head of Rivers Inlet?

Any ideas or tips on where to anchor or preferably tie up near the head of the Inlet out of the afternoon hurricane? Second week of August. Thanks
  6. S

WTB or trade Big chief smoker

Wanted, big chief in good shape.Cash or trade for new Shimano Convergence 15-25lb? Comox valley
  7. S

Where did FishAssassin go?

I wonder what happened? He was one of the top 40 fisherman in the Salish Sea I hear! So full of hot tips. And oh so help full,friendly and kind to others. Please come back BRO,we miss you!
  8. S

HP Scotty rigger FS

Used Hp scotty, with new never used 250# braid(300ft) and tuna cord snubber. Swivel base included. $500 SS scotty boom rod holders-$20 each Comox valley Pm if interested
Back