Search results

1. S

where to buy Coosa???

Being a Canadian I'm used to being way behind the times. And living on the rock its almost unbearable at times how behind the times most shops are. I went to Industrial plastics and they have never heard of Coosa board!!! HaHaHa Is there any shops on the island or BC that sell Coosa?
  2. S

aluminum cabin ideas?

That's what Im after on the WCF boat! I think its that curved brow and radar arch that breaks it up from the "box" look. I recently saw a old pursuit for sale in CR with a forward rake alum cabin, just does not look good. But that DE job from Dss welding looks great! All depends on the lines...
  3. S

aluminum cabin ideas?

Looking for pictures or ideas of nice looking custom aluminum pilot house that would sit on a 24' Grady white type hull. I have seen a few decent and a few gross jobs! not looking for fully enclosed "alaskan bulkhead" just 3 sides and open at the back. Thanks
  4. S

FN new protected area?

I guess we can just assume these new "IPCA" include large area's of water and sea floor?
  5. S

Whale watching guide fined $10,000

its about time!!! All these whale watching boats are on top of Humpbacks every day, strange they only care about Killer whales.
  6. S

April 1 Fishing Regs-sell your Boats!!

C&R fishing Chinook on the south coast won't be aloud to much longer. This is based on talking with natives here on the central island and north to Masset. Also have friends that work with bands on the Fraser and they are all dead against sporty C&R . How DFO would kill C&R? full closures? No...
  7. S

2021 Campbell River Reports

The "salmon capital" is closed!
  8. S

New Central Coast Crab Closures

It never ends! Your on your dream trip to Rivers inlet for a week. Spent many thousands of dollars on the local economy. Sure would be nice to have toasted crab sandwich....NOPE! indians only!
  9. S

DFO IFM Plan 2021/22 For Review

Just more nonsense from DFO and a lot of dead fish on the bottom. Yes Bute & Toba looks open for one. Nice 80-100 mile round trip to keep a fish, thanks DFO!
  10. S

DFO IFM Plan 2021/22 For Review

where did you see CR area will be open???
  11. S

Fishing code of conduct being finalized for Haida Gwaii

Why hasn't SFAB or other groups came out with a firm stance against this nonsense ? The lack of outrage is concerning. I guess the DFO and crazy lefty government have made the secret deals, and there's just nothing to do but except it now and wait for it to roll into our home waters. If there...
  12. S

tuna limit slashed?

I keep hearing rumours of more limit cuts from our good buds at DFO. Wonder when the hammer will fall? anyone have info?
  13. S

Looking for a little extra performance.

Been through the I/O life before. The only fix for a 5.7 in this boat is putting a Bravo3 leg on. Best to get more HP with a bigger motor/Bravo3 package IMO.
  14. S

Will SOG be open 2020?

2018 Chinook limit cut in half. 2019 Chinook closed until July15 and Yellow eye's completely closed to sport fishing coast wide. Commercial & FN stay open! God knows what 2020 will bring for Chinook fishing??? 2020 Prawns closed in our area until April1,this will give sportys a little over a...
  15. S

Will SOG be open 2020?

What Nog said^^^^^^ I'm starting to wonder if we will be allowed to sport fish, C&R of chinook???? strange times.....
  16. S

Will SOG be open 2020?

As expected, sporty's haven't heard a peep from DFO or SFAB regarding ANYTHING to do with our Chinook ! Why is this? Are we waiting for another in season announcement for 2020? The final nail in the coffin I guess.
  17. S

Proposal By DFO - Changes to Prawn Daily Rec. Limit Being Considered

50% cut on sport prawns , more quota for natives and commy's just like Yellow eye on the WCVI. 50% cut on Springs One ping pong paddle hali… So now its all for natives and Commercial, just like the east coast!
  18. S

WHALE WATCHING HARASSMENT

Why can the DFO King air fly around and issue tickets and warnings to sporty's fishing any where near a RCA all around the Island. But yet they cant keep tabs on whale harassers breaking the boundaries NON stop???
  19. S

IMPORTANT NOTE FROM SFI-BC & SVIAC Re: FISHING REGS

^^^^^this will be the future of sport fishing^^^^^^^
Back