1. W

9.9 yamaha high thrust $350

Sold thank you wireman
  2. W

yes it is wasn't able to reply to your pm
  3. W

it did when i removed it, i have had it in storage for a while, was just going use it for parts but i never did
  4. W

Sorry from Victoria area
  5. W

used as a spare ,complete great parts engine ,xl leg , auto tilt/trim , prop
  6. W

Early Halibut Opening

When more TAC is purchased where does it come from the Commercial Quota?? , or does it just magically appear ??
  7. W

2024-25 DFO proposal and survey on salmon measures

both options are not worth the paper they are written on
  8. W

Cougars

he didnt want leave
  9. W

Cougars

10. W

Cougars

opened the door walked into this big healthy tom
  11. W

Hardwired dowriggers?

im assuming you also took the female end apart and checked one of contact tabs isn't broken or bent open,
  12. W

Hardwired dowriggers?

try opening up the male prongs a touch
  13. W

Seasport 22 inboard to out board

i do , think the cables last a little longer
  14. W

TRUCKS BOATS AND HELICOPTERS: PART V

couldn't agree more !!! such a strong blank , best one i think sage made, for a bunch of different applications from our rivers to the ocean
  15. W

Thompson River Stories: Share Yours!

any one recognize this spot,
  16. W

Islander MR-3 or TR-3?

agreed , each reel has its purpose, the TR3 is really a trolling reel that is designed for the downrigger, The MR3 is a really nice reel for mooching as you can back off drag so you can feed or strip the mooch, All the high end reels have smooth drag systems and to be used for what there...
  17. W

Islander MR-3 or TR-3?

i don't use riggers, and yes when im a boat with riggers i hold the rod while i sink it😊
  18. W

Islander MR-3 or TR-3?

TR3 are great when using them with a downrigger, rivers inlet its typically a mooching spot where you dont use riggers so you want a loose drag to strip your line to depth, or feeding line when you get a take, MR2 or 3 work better. I prefer the MR2 so i use free wheel quietly to set depth. Line...
  19. W

Fisheries notices

the whole process is ridiculous. gets worse every year. Very frustrating
Back