Search results

1. Sea.P.P.

Stainless steel hooks singles and trebles

Tried of stainless steel hooks that rust, so who makes in your opinion the best hooks
  2. Sea.P.P.

Halibut rods and reels for sale used once

Two Penn Squall SQL16VS high gear ratio 4.5-1 low gear2.1-1 reeled with new braid I believe is 100 pound test. Two six foot Ugly sticks Shakespeare jigging Tigerlite Used for 3 hour and that’s all I could handle sitting drifting aimlessly Paid over$650.00 Abbotsford bc. Asking $500.00
  3. Sea.P.P.

Nooke opening May 15

For seasonals and owners no quest no showers I can live with this
  4. Sea.P.P.

Trailer WTB

Looking to buy a smaller trailer under 20 feet. This worked well on my flat bottom boat so thought I would try again.
  5. Sea.P.P.

Logger derby

I believe this is next week can anyone confirm
  6. Sea.P.P.

Looking for flat bottom boat for fly fishing

Ten footer would be perfect
  7. Sea.P.P.

Propane oven wanted

looking to replace a 21x20 inch oven 3 burner stove top . Old ones door unrepairable
  8. Sea.P.P.

rv oven

looking for 3 burner counter top oven gas/electric
  9. Sea.P.P.

Sea lion Cull

if the goverment did a sea lion cull say 25,000 , animals. How many extra chinooks would be around for the orca,s. The meat could be proscessed and given to homeless shelters across the country. So it would put native hunters to work on the cull, feed the hungry save the whales. When a herd of...
  10. Sea.P.P.

Yellow eyed football

ling cod fishing on the weekend using large bait and fishing 15 feet off the bottom caught one 10 pound yellow eye. When it came up from 205 feet the bladder was sticking out and the lenses of it,s eyes shattered we let it float away. Luckily it was the only one. What would you have done?
  11. Sea.P.P.

Sarita beware of scum bags

Thursday night some dirt bag stole 2 full sets of prawn gear, buoys,rope,weights and traps. $800 later so beware
  12. Sea.P.P.

Shunked today first time in six weeks

DAMN GLOBAL WARMING
Back