Search results

1. wishiniwasfishin1

Can some help with salmon ID? This was one of the nature pics of the year but the front fin and eye are really throwing me off.

I’ll post a link to the article. Is this fish already spawned out or close to it so just kind of drifting and the pic is from a random fin flare out? Edit: here is a link to the article https://petapixel.com/2024/01/17/bear-and-salmon-pictured-together-in-canadas-best-nature-photos-2023/
  2. wishiniwasfishin1

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Well guys can still post pics of fish and details without location - come on guys hows the fishing out there?
  3. wishiniwasfishin1

PEETZ Outdoors Ltd is not closing this coming fall after all

Thats such good news. Used to love his posts and passion and he definitely is interested in innovation. He knows his stuff based on what I remember. Godspeed Stormtrooper.
  4. wishiniwasfishin1

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Is this area open for the Fireman's derby?
  5. wishiniwasfishin1

2023 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

Damn that’s as good as it gets!
  6. wishiniwasfishin1

Fishing and Boating Business

Kaelc are you still looking for a business? I own an architectural metal business in Vancouver for the past 10 or so tears. It’s quite specialty between custom work, furniture, wall panels and other decorative products. Blackened steel, stainless, brass copper etc. We should talk if that...
  7. wishiniwasfishin1

What's for dinner tonight ?

Made some Mexican - chicken crunch wraps on the griddle! Love this thing. Grilled chicken breast, cheese, tortilla chips, sour cream lettuce, tomato, and spicy tamatillo sauce. Delish.
  8. wishiniwasfishin1

4th of July down here

And…. You disagree with they? It’s ok still plenty of illegal fireworks 💥 to he had. For now…
  9. wishiniwasfishin1

Cuts of meat on sale

That makes sense. Sausage or salami it is!
  10. wishiniwasfishin1

Cuts of meat on sale

Not an ‘on sale’ post but does anyone know where a guy can get decent pepperoni 🍕 to make a NY style pizza? For some reason it’s pretty hard to find locally for me anyways…located in Vancouver
  11. wishiniwasfishin1

Ok so an authentic cheesesteak is made from shaved ribeye. It’s delicious and I highly recommend to those who haven’t had one.
  12. wishiniwasfishin1

Apparently you have never had a cheesesteak….
  13. wishiniwasfishin1

Yeah they are pretty reasonable re price. I got the blackstone 22”. Good size but the 36” would be nice if cooking for lots of people. Ordered mine from Amazon and got the propane 20lb tank adapter and a cover.
  14. wishiniwasfishin1

Anyone on the griddle train? Got one a week ago and definitely two thumbs up. Made some cheesesteaks out of ribeye and breakfast is a winner. Easy cleanup and outdoor cooking!
  15. wishiniwasfishin1

What's For Breakfast This Morning :)

Got a new griddle. Love this thing!
  16. wishiniwasfishin1

Object shot down over Alaska (not a balloon)…

Ok but what the hell are these things? They have specifically said they are not balloons….
  17. wishiniwasfishin1

Object shot down over Alaska (not a balloon)…

So there was something shot down over Alaska by a 🇺🇸 F-22. The pentagon isn’t saying what, just that it was floating with no propulsion and the size of a small car. https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6744511 Wondering if any of you guys way up North are seeing anything? 👽
  18. wishiniwasfishin1

Hot stock tips

Yeah same re plug. Down a bit but also long fcel. The powers that be will push pretty hard for renewables so should do well.
Back