Search results

1. F

ISO counter rotating Honda BF115

as the title says, a friend is looking for a used counter rotating 2006+ Honda BF115 to switch his boat to twins. Let me know if anyone has anything or knows where to find one.
  2. F

Where to rent boat trailer?

i need to move a 28.5’ Bayliner and I’m having a hard time finding a trailer big enough. Does anyone have any ideas? I’m waiting to here back from highliner but their website says biggest trailer is for a 24’ boat.
  3. F

1996 commercial Johnson 60hp ( dead )

up for sale is my old 1996 Johnson 60hp. 20” leg. It’s the commercial model with the large gear case. Leg is in perfect shape, motor just won’t pop off. Have spark, fuel, timing.....so that leaves one thing. My mechanic is thinking crank case seal. Motor has served me well for 20+ years but...
  4. F

Re powering my 16’ double eagle.

The time has finally come to re power the boat. The old 60hp Johnson packed it in. Going against the grain and buying a Tohatsu TLDI 90hp. Take delivery late this week. Can’t wait to get back out on the water. Boat should do in excess of 50mph with little fuel burn
  5. F

WTB. Lowrance HDS 7.

Looking for a lowrance HDS 7 gen 2 or 1. Just the head unit and base would be great. Let me know if anyone has one they're willing to part with. Thanks
  6. F

Down rigger braided line

how often do you guys change your braided lines? Thanks
Back