Search results

1. A

2020 Sooke Reports

Got into about 10 fish total on Sunday between the bluffs and trap. Only 1 decent spring which we kept. Also took home 2 fat hatchery coho. Bait between 60 and 100 worked for me!
  2. A

2020 Sooke Reports

Out from 730-230 yesterday. Was very slow out there, a few coho/undersized springs and we eventually got into a 80cm chunky 18lb spring down towards sooke harbour!
  3. A

Time for a new fishfinder

In my experience they typically do not. I have both an elite 7ti and elite 9ti right now and am wanting to get rid of one. Either one would come with a totalscan transducer!
  4. A

2020 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Got out around Noon on Sunday. Brought home 3 springs. 2 @ 5lbs and a 12lb. Most of the action was in front of royal bay. All were full of large herring!
  5. A

2019 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Haha sorry! That would have been nice :D
  6. A

2019 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Got out today for a few hours between Macaulay and the flag pole. Beauty day out there, lots of bait around now. Brought home 3 springs - 2 10lbs and 1 7lb. All at the tide change and right on bottom!
  7. A

2018 Sooke Reports

No springs today but got into about 10 coho in a 45 minute period off secretary. Kept 4 hatchery all around 7-8lbs! Plastic, spoons and bait all worked.
  8. A

2018 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

I was out there and saw it when it was over by discovery! Not sure what it was either. Was pretty big though
  9. A

Out on the waterfront from 7-1. Only one hit that got off halfway up :(
  10. A

Out yesterday morning from the anglers to the flag pole. Nothing but undersized ling as well
  11. A

Managed to get into a few springs today off the waterfront. Kept two around 5lbs.
  12. A

2017 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Was out yesterday from 7-12 only had 3 undersize springs. Tried along the waterfront and out between Albert head and the can.
  13. A

Looking for Fishfinder Recommendations

Figured I'd share an update! I went with the Lowrance elite 7ti with total scan transducer from harbour chandler. Still working on fine tuning the settings but overall am happy with my choice! It has definitely helped me catch fish this summer.
  14. A

Lots of boats out today no reports?? Managed a nice 12 lb spring right at the tide change away from the crowd! Tried further out in hopes of a coho or two but no luck just a few undersize springs.
  15. A

Slow day for me on Sunday as well. One undersized spring, one 6lb hatch coho and one 8lb pink is all we had.
  16. A

What kind of Braided line??

Yeah I use the dark green 50 lb test
  17. A

What kind of Braided line??

I've tried a few brands and the power pro has been my favourite. The main issue I ran into with other lines is how fast they fade/lose their colour. The power pro holds its colour the best of the ones I've tried so far!
  18. A

2006 Honda 90HP With Controls

Runs great. 820 hours. 160 psi all cylinders. Comes with control box, cables, wiring and gauges. Have video of compression test and motor running. Asking $3500 obo Pictures here: http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/2006-Honda-90HP_30359771.lite
Back