Search results

1. vangoalie

WTB 14” galvanized rim or rim and tire

In need of a galvanized rim or rim and tire for my boat trailer 14” , I have the tire but would take both if that’s what you have tire size is a 205/75/14 or 215/75/14. Thanks for your help!
  2. vangoalie

Selling my SimradGO 7 Sold

Looking to sell my Simrad GO7 XSR, it is in perfect brand new shape, only used under a dozen times and always kept inside the house when not in use and in a protective box in foam, I would like to keep the transducer so this is just the head unit and power cable, what does everyone think I can...
  3. vangoalie

Feelers for sale and advice hds9 carbon vs go7

Just looking for some advise and feelers, hopefully in the right forum. I have a Simrad Go7 I may be selling with or without the transducer, not sure yet, I bought it brand new a couple of years ago but got a great deal on a Lowrance hds9 Carbon with the 3 in 1 transducer with chirp from a...
  4. vangoalie

Optimax 115 beeping every few minutes, HELP

I have a 2006 115 optimax with about 230 hours on it, runs like a top but beeping from the alarm every few minutes(4 beeps). I installed VesselView at the beginning of summer and below are the codes I get, I am not sure what is relevant and what is not but water in the fuel seems to really...
  5. vangoalie

WTB Magma grill mount

Looking for a Magma Kettle grill mount for the rod holder and bracket, if you have either one not getting used drop me a line. Thanks
  6. vangoalie

WTB Grease gun

Looking to purchase an inexpensive grease gun if anyone is letting one go please let me know. In the lower Mainland. Thanks
  7. vangoalie

Mercury VesselView help.

Hi everyone, I hoping someone can help. I installed a mercury VesselView mobile on a 2005 optimax saltwater series 115, when I turn on the ignition it turns on and pairs with the phone but I don’t get any engine info, serial number, hours, faults or any information, not sure about the rpm’s as I...
  8. vangoalie

Downrigger help for newbie.

Started fishing a couple of hears ago but new to electric downriggers last year. It seems sometimes when I drop my line after hooking onto the downrigger the leader tangles itself back up with the line back towards the downrigger line. Most often i can tell as the line starts jumping around as...
  9. vangoalie

Battery Help

I know this has probably been covered before so I apologize in advance if so. I want to add a second battery to my boat to run my electronics when I am trolling and not on the main motor so that i can save a starting battery. I have two ways to do it, a 1-2-all battery switch and I also have a...
  10. vangoalie

New prop help

Well leaving the marina at pacific playground went a little wide and hit some rocks damaging prop, need a new one but having a hard time deciphering the model, I can see 7734 then lost after that, I like the performance on this prop and want the same replacement. Here are some pics, any...
  11. vangoalie

Lots of stuff for sale, Lots still available plus more now lowered prices

Well only used a couple of times but never caught a fish so basically new lol. Just looking to get rid of some stuff, not sure what it’s worth but guessing $25obo for rod, come and get it!! Can come with an Abi Garcia reel also $25obo.Also an old daiwa reel $20, make me an offer or offers...
  12. vangoalie

Seats (not mine)

good deal on seats if anyone is looking, not mine. https://vancouver.craigslist.org/nvn/bpo/d/north-vancouver-thunder-jet-boat-seats/7298109791.html
  13. vangoalie

Needing a small piece of marine carpet

looking for a small 2 foot square or so piece of carpet to patch a piece in my cuddy if anyone has any scraps around the lower mainland please let me know. Thanks!
  14. vangoalie

What is this on my carpet

This is on the floor of my cuddy nor sure if it’s mould or what, it’s kind of sticky and hard when I scrape it up it comes back. Any thoughts, is it mould? How do I permanently get rid of it? Thanks for you help!!
  15. vangoalie

Trap puller for sale (sold)

Selling my pot puller in excellent condition, just not using it, been sitting for a few years and only used a dozen times or so. Let me know if you haven any questions.located in New Westminster Asking $350.00. Thanks
  16. vangoalie

In need of Simrad 4 pin power cord P/N 32-0055-08

Hi looking for an extra power cord for my Simrad GO7, the 4 pin type, part number is 32-0055-08, let me know if you have one available you don't need anymore. Thanks
  17. vangoalie

Brand New Garmin 93SV Complete--SOLD

bought a brand new Garmin 93SV 9”GPS Chartplotter fish fishfinder on eBay, never installed all still wrapped in plastic, just won’t fit where I want to mount it, need to go with a 7”. Comes with everything including the GT52 transducer. Asking $875 obo . Navionics is of US and not Canada would...
  18. vangoalie

Thoughts on Simrad go7xse or garmin 74dv

Thinking of buying a simrad go7 Xse or garmin 74dv, looking for thoughts on it, great, bad, unreliable, stay with Lowrance. Even ease of use so I can decide yes or no. thanks
  19. vangoalie

Brand New 10' Hardy Rod for sale--SOLD

Selling a 10 foot Hardy custom rod with sleeve. It’s a Freds custom tackle 10’ Moocher with a movable reel seat. Brand new never used, I just added my reel to it to test it. Let me know you are interested and any offers, hoping for $300 but open to reasonable offers. This is a highly sought...
  20. vangoalie

Not marking fish on sounder

Pretty new to fishing and trying to get my equipment figured out. Was out at the sandheads this weekend and 7-1 on Saturday morning, got skunked, saw a few boats pulling nets but not many, we got on undersized coho. My question is my sounder sometimes marked fish in the 160-200 range near the...
Back