Search results

1. firelight

2015 Tuna Adventures

Well I wasn't on this trip but the hat worked well in your area. Holy crap birdsnest..........., holy crap.
  2. firelight

Winter Harbour Report

and a big shout out to Rob at Qualicum Rivers, he kept us in enough ice to be able to fish Tuna, of all the things that need to line up right to be able to do this fishery you can't do it without ice. We use most of a tote per day of fishing and those skunk days you get to have a beer and watch...
  3. firelight

2015 Tuna Adventures

Getting back to tuna adventures. There are some near this location.
  4. firelight

Winter Harbour Report

Heading up on Thursday thru the weekend so I hope it picks up a bit. Like to get out a bit farther for tuna too, anyone trying that?
  5. firelight

Looking for ride Bamfield to Nanaimo

There is the stinky bus that picks up people from the west coast trail and takes them to port. You can probably find the schedule on line.
  6. firelight

Yamaha kicker has no water at the tell tale

Shove a tooth pick up it, lol. Twice now I've had spiders lay eggs in the pisser hole, road dust can plug it too.
  7. firelight

Searching for a Tuna crew

Make sure you post when you are out there, lots of boat's will be out at various times to share info, I think your offer was pretty fair for all this fishery entails. Seems lots of guys just don't have a clue and it's keeping them from enjoying on of the best fishery's we have.
  8. firelight

My sons first boat.

Pretty sure I have a manual rigger you can have, I'll check tomorrow.
  9. firelight

Winter Harbour......Holy Cow......

headed up in a few weeks, looks like it might be fun.
  10. firelight

Daily vs Trip Limits

If checked you would potentially have a problem depending on the mood of the officer as you would be in non compliance with the current regulations.
  11. firelight

My sons first boat.

looks like you guys are having fun.
  12. firelight

Winter Harbour Report

Just back tonight after 4days in winter harbour, fish is cleaned and vac packed. It was different weather than we are used to up there, coming from the south instead of west. It allowed us to explore down to the brooks area where we hadn't been before. There was a report of salmon being caught...
  13. firelight

2015 Silva Bay Derby

John if you win one of those it would fit nice on my rig.
  14. firelight

Winter Harbour Report

Getting excited to head up this weekend to fish next week, hope the wind lays down. Will post a report and some pics after the chaos.
  15. firelight

New boat decals

Nice graphics on that Jeff, good to have buddies with skills, you should catch him a nice slab.
  16. firelight

Wanted-C-map charts for west coast

I've got these. Charts should still work right side up.
  17. firelight

1915 Model T Hot Rod

I won't be any help with this but what a cool project, post us some pictures when you can.
  18. firelight

Hours on a 115 4 stroke Yammy

I run a 2006 90 yamaha, similar amount of hours, I've taken really good care of it and it runs great, hoping to get twice the hours on it. Also I troll with it so lots of hours for that. 5 seems a bit high but you can offer less
  19. firelight

Leaking Bung Hole

I have one like that in white plastic, got it at a marine hardware, pretty common.
Back