Search results

1. Buckethead905

2005 Twin Yamaha F150s

Hey guys, As some of you may know based on my recent post in the boats/motors section, I’m now selling my counter-rotating Yamaha F150s in favour of going to a single 300 and a kicker. They have 25” shafts, 773 port engine hours, 771 starboard engine hours. I am selling the entire package...
  2. Buckethead905

What are they worth? 2006 Yamaha f150s

I have a pair of 2006 Yamaha F150 engines that are original to my 06’ Pursuit 2470. They have a pair of Yamaha stainless props (19 pitch) and one is counter-rotating. They are paired with the factory Yamaha dual binnacle controls (manual with new Uflex throttle and shift cables on both motors.)...
  3. Buckethead905

Yamaha Digital Speed/Fuel gauge

Yamaha part number is 6Y5-83570-A0-00. As new condition, looking around online they’re going anywhere from $320-$400 USD.. Asking $275 CAD. Located in Nanaimo.
  4. Buckethead905

Trailer Wheels and Tires

6 bolt galvanized wheels with radial tires. Wheel size is 15” Tires are 225/75/R15 Tires have 80% or more tread remaining, wheels are in decent shape, no rust or corrosion, could use a cleaning. $125 for each tire and wheel combo, $500 for the set. located in Nanaimo.
  5. Buckethead905

Good Fibreglass Guy in Nanaimo/South Island?

As the tittle states, looking for someone that is mobile to do some gel coat work on a 65’ Ocean Alexander. The last guy that worked on the boat was good but couldn’t complete the job in a timely fashion or get his BS story straight about his delays and schedule. I won’t list his name here but...
  6. Buckethead905

Minn Kota 46lb Thrust Electric Motor

Cleaning out the crawl space, don’t chase trout any longer so this needs to go. Works great, prop in great condition, few small scuffs on the top of the unit but overall good condition. $100 takes it. located in Nanaimo.
  7. Buckethead905

3/8 BBB Galvanized Windlass Chain

200 feet of premium galvanized 3/8 BBB windlass chain for sale, came off a 47’ Riviera. Great shape. Retails $6.50 a foot, Looking to get $2.75/ft, $550. Located in Nanaimo 250-739-2728 Jamie
  8. Buckethead905

WTB gland nut wrench/adjustable pin wrench

Need to replace the trim/tilt seals and the main ram seals as well on my Yamaha F150s In need of the pin wrench/gland nut removal tool to get the end caps off. The tools looks like this.. I’ve got a few angle grinder wrenches that almost fit but no luck. Anyone in the Nanaimo area have this...
  9. Buckethead905

Brand new spare tire and galvanized wheel

This was a spare tire/wheel left over from our old boat. Size is 205/75/R14 with a 5 bolt galvanized wheel. Still has the nobbies on it. $150 Located in Nanaimo
  10. Buckethead905

WTB Shimano Calcutta 400B

As the title states, loooing for a 400B in left hand retrieve. Bucket.
  11. Buckethead905

Hitch Extension/Spare Tire and Wheel

Doing some spring cleaning in the garage.. 24"-38" Hitch Extension. Had to upgrade due to weight ratings on the new boat. https://nanaimo.craigslist.org/pts/d/nanaimo-reese-hitch-extension-24-38/6834072106.html Used as a spare for hunting trips...
  12. Buckethead905

Step wrench for Thru-hulls...

Currently replacing all my marelon thru hulls with stainless.. looking for a step wrench or any other ideas people might have to hang onto the thru hull while I tighten the nut on the inside.. anybody have anything like this? Located in Nanaimo. Thanks, Jamie
  13. Buckethead905

Shipping to Washington...

Gentlemen, The wife and I are heading across the border to a Mariners game mid April. There are some OEM Yamaha parts I would like to order at a fraction of the cost from US suppliers. Trying to avoid the costly duties and shipping us poor Canadians get hit with up here. Anyone familiar with...
  14. Buckethead905

WTB weight distribution hitch

As the title says, in search of a weight distribution hitch rated up to 800lb tongue weight/ 8000lb capacity. Using with a pole tongue adaptor for the boat trailer. Is there any harm in using a system that is rated higher than the weight I’ll be using? Say for example a system that has an...
  15. Buckethead905

WTB 1600 psi Actuator

Anyone have a new/used 1600psi electric over hydraulic brake actuator they’re willing to sell? Cheers, Bucket
  16. Buckethead905

WTB 1600 psi actuator

Anyone have a new/used 1600psi electric over hydraulic actuator? Cheers, Bucket
  17. Buckethead905

Scotty 1106 downriggers

Selling a pair of Scotty 1106 Downriggers. Both in excellent condition, rinsed after every use, stored indoors. New wire fished 3 times. Swivel bases and one spare belt included. $850 for the pair. Located in Nanaimo. I can be reached at 250-739-2728. Cheers, Bucket
  18. Buckethead905

Lowrance HDS 9 Gen 3

Looking to upgrade to a 12” for the new rig. As new condition, HDS 9 Gen 3. Will include the Lowrance transducer from the purchase of the new unit. $1900 Located in Nanaimo.
  19. Buckethead905

WTB 6000lb trailer

Hey guys, Looking to purchase a trailer with 6000lb carrying capacity. Must have electric over hydraulic brakes. If not equipped with that braking system may still be interested if it has disks. Preferably an I-Beam unit. Boat will measure 24ft. Cheers, Bucket
  20. Buckethead905

2006 Campion 542 For Sale

Hey guys, the time is finally here. We have finally found a larger boat. Here is the ad.. https://nanaimo.craigslist.ca/boa/d/2006-campion-explorer-542/6569265273.html The condition of this boat must been seen to be appreciated. Sea Trials and mechanical inspections are welcome for anyone...
Back