Search results

1. A

2009 F350

Truck sold - 2009 F350 4x4 Supercab. 245k km, runs well, new rear brakes. Lots of cosmetic bumps (ex fisheries truck) but always well maintained. V10 motor replaced at 80k km $5k also have a 1986 travellaire 18 foot 5th wheel with new battery, new upholstery, rubberized roof, new water pump -...
  2. A

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

If anyone is interested on this site I posted my boat on Used Victoria. It is currently moored at Jock's Dock in Sooke. It is a great fishing boat but could use an interior refresh. https://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/22-foot-KC_33314994 $7900
  3. A

What to look for on used fiberglass hulls?

I have a 22 K&C I am going to sell soon as I also have an 18 Hourston. Need to go down to 1 boat. Its not exactly what you are looking for but it has a 2006 Merc EFI 250 with 1214 hours (smartguage), a suzuki 9.9 kicker with new carb installed by Peter at Sooke Marine. The boat is solid with a...
  4. A

100% of Angling Licence Revenue to Benefit Anglers

The rivers committee will prioritize funding needs but many of the project will focus on wild steelhead. We will be reporting out on our website each year on the projects completed.
  5. A

100% of Angling Licence Revenue to Benefit Anglers

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to provide more clarity around the recent news that the Society will be receiving the remaining 30% of licence revenues. First, there are no plans to stock more lakes. In fact, in partnership with Ministry fisheries biologists we have been stocking fewer lakes over...
  6. A

Kamloops - Easy Access River/Lakes

Edith Lake should be fishing well and there is a new fishing platform.
  7. A

Catch of the Day

Most of the island lakes are stocked with Fraser Valley strain 3n rainbow. The males still exhibit secondary spawning characteristics and also produce non-functioning gonads. The other sterile strains produced by FFSBC are All Female (Blackwater, Pennask) so the fish remain silver and in good...
  8. A

Sturgeon in Sooke River

saxe point - would you mind contacting Steve McAdam of the Ministry of Environment? He works with sturgeon in BC and would like to discuss the observation. His number is 604 222 6760. Thanks in advance.
  9. A

For sale Garmin GPS 182C

I'll take it off your hands if you still have it. Adrian.Clarke@gofishbc.com
  10. A

Halibut at night

I am just curious if anyone has tried fishing halibut in the dark. Do they feed nocturnally? I am not endorsing anyone engaging in dangerous boating activity and assume people that have done this have all of the required electronics, common sense, and safety equipment.
  11. A

10 weight fly rod wanted!

I have a Scott 4 piece saltwater 10 weight. Only used for 2 days in Belize. Replacement is $800 but I will set it for $350 firm.
  12. A

Charting Software

Most handheld GPS units will plug into a laptop or a netbook (usb gps) so if you already have a handheld there is no need to buy a new GPS.
  13. A

Charting Software

I have been using an open source (free) charting program that works incredibly well. It also has great support. You just need to upload your own electronic charts. If you are interested and have a netbook or laptop for your boat: http://opencpn.org/ The program even has AIS compatibility.
  14. A

Garmin Mini SD card for Vancouver/Georgia St

I sent you a message. I still have the card.
  15. A

Here is the link to the charts. http://www8.garmin.com/cartography/bluechart/card.jsp?sku=AM-CA001-13&cd=Americas
  16. A

Here is the link to the charts. http://www8.garmin.com/cartography/bluechart/card.jsp?sku=AM-CA001-13&cd=Americas
  17. A

I have a mini SD card that fits most Garmin GPS units (e.g. 276 handhelds)for Vancouver - to Victoria and most of Georgia Straight. I paid just over $200 6 months or so ago. Best offer as I now have a netbook with Nobletec charting. I am located in Vancouver. Please email me if you are...
Back