Search results

1. RFadventures

Lets Talk Tuna Rods and Reels

Thanks guys please keep it coming! was looking at the avets but not sold on them by any means..
  2. RFadventures

Lets Talk Tuna Rods and Reels

Planning on collecting tuna gear for next year lots of talk out there on the gear. Lets hear what you are using for rods and reels and why??
  3. RFadventures

WTB 2 Scotty 1106's

I have two 1106 for sale text me if interested. 780-974-8155. In port Alberni
  4. RFadventures

Gear trade for two bottles of captain morgans black spiced rum

I am in port Alberni tonight looking to trade all the gear in the attached image plus a salmon net and a Shakespear antenna for two bottles of captain morgans black spiced rum. Text or call me if want to meet up tonight. 780-974-8155 warren
  5. RFadventures

wanted scotty electrics

shoot me a text i have a pair of scottys with swivels and extenable booms for sale (780) 974-8155. They are on the island.
  6. RFadventures

Scotty Downriggers / Lowrance HDS 10 (Gen 1)

Lowrance unit is sold downriggers still for sale shoot me a reasonable offer if interested.
  7. RFadventures

the riggers are in Port Alberni on the boat, the down riggers are from post 2001 models. I may be interested in selling but not right off the bat. Would you be cool if i message you if i do not get any other interest whole?
  8. RFadventures

Sorry guys FAT fingers on the key board, fixed the phone number (780) 974-8155
  9. RFadventures

Upgrading a few things on the boat, everything works great. Please text me if interested in any of the listed items. Warren (780) 974-8155, all of the items are located in BC. Scotty 1106 Downriggers w/rocket launcher rod holder w/swivel mounts - $680.00 (for the pair) Salmon Net - $30.00...
  10. RFadventures

CHECK THIS OUT LOTS FOR SALE!!!! Fishing Gear & Boat Parts

Your in box is full and cannot reply to you
  11. RFadventures

Your in box is full and cannot reply to you
  12. RFadventures

Hi Fisherman Rob they came off a 2007 skagit orca they were connected to a 2006 Yamaha 250. They should be compatable with many yeas as they are analog gauges. text me with any questions (780) 974-8155
  13. RFadventures

UPDATED, NEW PRICES - CHECK THIS OUT LOTS FOR SALE!!!! Fishing Gear & Boat Parts So figured its that time of year time to make some room in the garage and have this gear go to a good home and be used! Below are a list of the parts that are available. Fishing: Scotty Rod Holder Deck...
  14. RFadventures

Forum members BOATS

krm240 I designed the bimini for the boat and had it built by the same company that builds the radar towers for the Skagit's. PM if you would like further details.
  15. RFadventures

Forum members BOATS

Its a 24 standard cabin Skagit Orca (2007)
  16. RFadventures

Forum members BOATS

Yup daddystoy, the picture was taken on the government doc at Mills Landing. I am a regular there during the summer. Will be out for a week in may, week in june, 2 weeks in july and a week in august. If you see the boat don't hesitate to come by and say hi.
  17. RFadventures

Forum members BOATS

The boat is a 2007, spent about 70 hours polishing the boat from top to bottom to bring it back to life! Yes this is a 24 standard cabin, did not feel that the stand head was worth loosing deck space. But that is just my personal preference.
  18. RFadventures

Forum members BOATS

I designed it and had it built by the supplier that builds the radar arches for Skagit Orca. Ya the sliding door is nice, a standard feature on the Orca's. Thank you for the complement!
Back