Search results

1. kevind

WTB Amundson TMX5

Hi looking for a used TMX5 if someone has a spare that they would like to sell. PM me with details. Thanks
  2. kevind

Looking for an A4 scotchman (found one thanks all)

If anyone has a spare they would like to unload please pm me with details. Located in Coquitlam but will be on the island later in the month.
  3. kevind

WTB tiller extension handle

Just looking for an extension handle for my outboard while trolling. If anyone has a spare one they want to let go. Thanks
  4. kevind

Aluminum welding repair help

Hi guys I’m looking for someone that might be able to fix this for me. I’ll take off the kicker to give good access to the repair area and can take the boat anywhere in the lower mainland. Any help would me much appreciated.
  5. kevind

WTB Hali anchor system

Looking for a halibut anchor system.
  6. kevind

Petition

Attached is a petition by the citizens of Canada to call upon the Prime Minister to immediately scrap his government’s May 1, 2020, Order in Council decision related to confiscating legally owned firearms and instead pass legislation that will target criminals, stop the smuggling of firearms...
  7. kevind

Shark cannon balls

Anyone try them? Saw them at the outdoor show. Looked interesting but sticker shock on them.
  8. kevind

WTB NMEA 2000 Network Parts

If anyone has some tees or parts kicking around or a starter kit they didnt use let me know what you have.
  9. kevind

Radar mounting on hardtop hewes searunner

Hi all got myself a new toy and just looking to see where everyone has their radar mounted on a hewes searunner. Right up at the front or closer to the middle? It it’s on a pedestal and if you have a wedge? Any info will be appreciated.
  10. kevind

Shimano Technium Mooching Rods $120

Cabelas has a sale on the rods for 120 looks like a good deal for anyone looking for a nice rod.
  11. kevind

Shimano GT 4000

I have a reel that i bought on the forum and i've noticed when using it it will go into free spool mode and then back to locked randomly all the time. i took the reel a part and removed the grease as there seemed to be a lot but its still happening. Anyone experience this? I thought it might be...
  12. kevind

LTB Shimano convergence rod tip

i broke the rod tip on my older convergence rod and thought I’d post a long shot at someone having a spare they don’t need.
  13. kevind

Daiwa M-One spool

anyone have a Daiwa M-One parts reel or spool they would like to sell. In coquitlam and will be on the island next week. Thanks Kevin
  14. kevind

WTB 15lbs Downrigger balls

Looking for 2 15lbs balls for $50 if anyone wants to part with a couple let me know.
  15. kevind

Hunting FWID set to Expire

"I saw a blurb elsewhere and can see nothing here. Just to let everyone know that the hunter # we have will expire, mine is Jan 1 2019 so check yours online and see when your new expiry date is. You have to upload a pic of your drivers license for proof of residency if your DL is renewed in less...
  16. kevind

Whistler cabin rental for family of 3 wanted

Just putting this out there. Looking to rent a place for my sons 11th birthday for the weekend of december 7th for 2 or 3 nights. If anyone has a place that they wouldnt mind renting out let me know.
  17. kevind

Island west resort rv camping

just trying to get some more info on the rv sites and if they are any good or if there are better places to go. I'm planning on going next year during august with 2 other families. We will have a boat. Is it as bad as the reviews I ve read on trip review sites. It's really making me question if...
  18. kevind

WTB Orca rod holders

Just seeing if anyone has a pair of the new style orca rod holders that they aren't using anymore.
  19. kevind

WTB transom bolt for Mercury 9.9

thought I'd throw this out there and see if anyone has a parts motor that they wouldn't mind getting rid of the transom bolt screw as I broke mine. Not sure if they are universal between brands.
  20. kevind

mercury 9.9 bigfoot water in oil

Just asking for advice from some more experienced people out there. I just went to check my oil levels on the kicker when i saw the milky white and watered down oil. oil level is much higher and its white at the dipstick and the oil fill locations. pulled the spark plugs and i didnt notice any...
Back