Search results

1. kevind

Damn surge brakes

You can put something through that hole you show in the picture to lock it. They do not make a pin for that actuator from what I know.
  2. kevind

WTB Amundson TMX5

I was just looking for the reels. If you are interested in selling them let me know what you would like for the pair.
  3. kevind

WTB Amundson TMX5

Hi looking for a used TMX5 if someone has a spare that they would like to sell. PM me with details. Thanks
  4. kevind

Patches

The pharmacy in ukee had meclizine last year. Give them a call and they will let you know. I believe it was the one in the coop
  5. kevind

Looking for an A4 scotchman (found one thanks all)

I have everything but the A4. I have a line on one so might not needed it after tomorrow.
  6. kevind

Looking for an A4 scotchman (found one thanks all)

If anyone has a spare they would like to unload please pm me with details. Located in Coquitlam but will be on the island later in the month.
  7. kevind

2023 Ucluelet Reports

Then your only method would be the ring system most people use in there hali anchor
  8. kevind

2023 Ucluelet Reports

Look up the anchor lift. You can get them for around 30 bucks. Much better than lifting it by hand. You still need the float for it to work.
  9. kevind

blue scottys

Black is so much nicer
  10. kevind

Wanted: net pole/handle

Happy to pass it along. Hope it works out for you.
  11. kevind

Wanted: net pole/handle

I got a handle as the net with fish went into the great blue sea for us lol. I did get the fish so wasn’t a total loss lol.
  12. kevind

2022 Ucluelet Reports

The kids where catching the squid during the day last week
  13. kevind

2022 Ucluelet Reports

The squid were at the ucluelet Harbour dock. The dock near the fish cleaning table go out to the furthest finger.
  14. kevind

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Was at rocky point a couple of years ago to put the boat in but tide was way out. The guy on the far left dumped his boat in but trailer tire went over the concrete ledge. Diesel f350 bent the tow bar straight trying to get it out took him so long to try different things by the time the tow...
  15. kevind

Processing / Transportation Question

What we did last year was cut the fish in pieces (3 to 4 pieces) cutting through bone but leaving some skin attached and freeze it. Leaves the whole fish together with tail. Put some wax paper between the cuts so they don’t stick together when freezing. When we got home final cut through skin...
  16. kevind

Ucluelet family fishing adventure starts July 18th!

radar is a must on the west coast. Learned that the first year at rats nose really quickly. Blue skies one min then cant see 20 feet infront of you the next. Its a scary feeling trolling among 20 boat then not able to see 1 of them anymore. Lucky it cleared up before our run back in. Next year...
  17. kevind

2022 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

The company discontinued the patches. No more available
Back