1. Corey_lax

Bubba Blade knives review-my first impressions

Mine have never done that. And they don’t get used often enough
  2. Corey_lax

Starlink

I think @myles has starlink on a boat.
  3. Corey_lax

Canucks 2023-2024 season

The schedule is out. Looks good. Nice to have something to look forward to at this time of year lol
  4. Corey_lax

2005 Grady White 282 sailfish for sale

Beautiful boat
  5. Corey_lax

Cuts of meat on sale

Frying chicken for $1.99 a pound at save on
  6. Corey_lax

SCAM ARTIST. - “GREEN”

Every wanted ad will get you the same crap from scammers. Every single time.
  7. Corey_lax

Remington 870 - $450

where are you located?
  8. Corey_lax

How long has Canadian Tire been selling Suzuki kickers?

Looks like there is quite a few stores with one of each in stock. But not all stores have them. I wouldn’t trust a Canadian tire mechanic to install on a boat but then again, I’d do it myself anyways instead of a marine mechanic lol
  9. Corey_lax

Tell Your Best Joke

tis but a scratch
  10. Corey_lax

Tackle Sale

Received my order last week for a TMx5 for $299 and some teaser heads and a flasher. Now I see the 4” Tomic plugs are on sale so probably going to place another order lol
  11. Corey_lax

Cuts of meat on sale

That’s like 15 old mill’s. Good deal.
  12. Corey_lax

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

On the smartcraft gauges, you can adjust RPM's by 10 rpm's per push of the button so you can fine tune your trolling speed better than you can using the controls. Or the tachometer adjusts the speed with the push of a button.
  13. Corey_lax

Canucks 2023-2024 season

Canucks wont be 10+ million over the cap when he gets back. They might be 1-2 million over cap in playoffs Hopefully he’s back this weekend to get some games in. It wasn’t really a big issue until Vegas and Tampa made it obvious that they are playing the system. I don’t think the league can...
  14. Corey_lax

The troll feature is kinda nice. Can we spend more of your money lol
  15. Corey_lax

Canucks 2023-2024 season

Hertl practiced with Vegas this morning. The usual salary cap gymnastics are well under way. We'll see if Mark Stone is magically healthy for game 1 of the playoffs. I wonder if their salary cap will break 100mil when playoffs start lol
  16. Corey_lax

2024 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

I’m not sure if you can park for hours. It’s usually pretty packed with boats launching so I doubt they would want you to park for hours. Deep cove does have spots for that but it depends if you have a specific restaurant or brewery in mind in Port Moody I guess
  17. Corey_lax

I give it one trip before the passenger makes you buy another one haha
  18. Corey_lax

omc 2.5L 120hp and merc 3.0L 140hp interchangeable?

I'm more curious how you can do both a 60 year old motor but also an electric bayliner. Both probably won't work out lol. But you definitely shouldn't have paid anything for a 60 year old OMC motor
  19. Corey_lax

1981 Double Eagle gets a second chance

Wow I gotta keep the cutoffs of structural fibreglass angle that we sometimes have to use. You just popped some ideas in my head lol
  20. Corey_lax

Lithium Batteries? School Me , marine/boat applications!

There’s no time to deal with warranty issues every year. I’d rather buy quality
Back