Search results

1. Thunder21

Browning A bolt Stainless LH

Looking to sell one of my rifles -Browning A bolt stainless stalker 30-06 Left hand bolt -Leupold 3x9x40 scope -Bipod This is a great low maintenance rifle. Scope and rifle have a few dings but nothing major. Shoots really well but I’ve had it for a few years now and I’m looking to upgrade ...
  2. Thunder21

Hoyt Ventum 33 LH

Hoyt Ventum 33 LH for sale 60-70lb Currently set at 28” draw Spot Hogg fast Eddie xl sight Hamskea rest Bow is in good shape with top of the line accessories. Looking to upgrade 1250$
  3. Thunder21

Suzuki engine scanner mid island

I’ve got a single beep alarm and check engine light with no start on one of my 200s. Ran perfect last time out. Boats been sitting at dealer since monday and they are telling me they may not be able to scan it before the weekend. I’m thinking it may be something easy like a sensor and I could...
  4. Thunder21

Fibreglass guy on island

I’m looking for a glass guy to do some work on my Commander over the winter. I’d like to have the rear deck lowered a bit and a few other cosmetic things done once the stainless rails come off the back etc. Any recommendations?
  5. Thunder21

Poett nook fuel

Any idea if they sell fuel on Sundays ?
  6. Thunder21

Grizzly 90 for sale

2020 Grizzly 90 for sale . We got it used but in like-new condition last year for our 5 year old but have since got the kids a Rzr 170. We haven’t ridden it outside of the backyard . Only thing wrong is some teeth marks in the plastic shifter from a puppy. $3500
  7. Thunder21

Prawning closed areas

So I’ve been out on the water alot this winter. Around 20ish days since December 1st. Nearly everyday I’m out, the same FN person is out prawning while the entire area is closed and then taking them home to sell. Not sure how many traps but I’ve been told a string of around 40. Fisheries drives...
  8. Thunder21

Cermaq proposals

I can’t say where I heard this but it looks like Cermaq has some very large scale projects in the very early stages of planning for the Bamfield area (San Mateo bay) and also north of Tofino near Ahousat. On land fish farms maybe or possibly a few hatcheries? Has anyone else heard or have any...
  9. Thunder21

What is it worth (Commander)

I’ve been considering having an aluminum boat built but before I do, I need to get a good amount of cash for my current boat. I’m looking for opinions on what I should list it for if I decide to sell. Here’s the details - 89 Commander 26’ - Twin 2018 200ap Suzuki’s with 310 hours still under...
  10. Thunder21

Rental owners in Bamfield

Hey everyone, I’ve got my eye on some real estate out in Bamfield and was curious about the rental situation out there. Im guessing it’s 4 good months and then dead but I’d like to hear from some owners if possible . I’d be looking to rent whatever I buy or build on Airbnb etc when I’m not using...
  11. Thunder21

ISO Helm

Hey, looking for a new helm for the flybridge . If anyone has one sitting around let me know. Thanks
  12. Thunder21

Boat detail

Anybody have any recommendations for a boat detailer mid island? I’m looking for someone to polish the entire hull, decks, railings etc. Thanks
  13. Thunder21

ISO trailer 26’ 10K lbs

As the title says I’m looking for a trailer for a 26’ boat . Not looking to buy new but I’d look at anything else. Thanks .
  14. Thunder21

Chart plotter repair

Hey everyone, roughly a year ago I purchased an “open box” Simrad evo2 12” from the harbour chandler. This unit wasn’t used on a boat but may have been a display unit etc. Anyways, I’m having issues with the screen glitching out. I’ve tested it in multiple places so I know it’s the unit and not...
  15. Thunder21

Commander seats for sale

I’m looking to sell 2 back to back seats and a single captains chair off the flybridge of my boat. They are in decent shape and grey in colour. Not sure what they are worth so I’ll take the best offer I get for them. Text me at 250 735 1852 for pictures . Located near Sproat lake.
  16. Thunder21

3 blade to 4 blade

Hey Im curious if anyone has made the switch to 4 blade props and how it worked out ? I’ve got twin 200 Suzuki’s on a fairly heavy boat . The boat runs great with the current 18.5 Suzuki water grips but im wondering if I’m possibly leaving some lower speed performance on the table. In particular...
  17. Thunder21

WTB VHF radio.

I thought I’d try here before I buy new. I’m looking for something newer with AIS but would consider something without. Thanks.
  18. Thunder21

Commercial prawn barclay sound

Does anyone know when the commercial guys start prawning in Barclay? I can’t find any info online . Thanks
  19. Thunder21

Commander 26 Refit

I picked up this Commander back in September and you guys might remember me asking for advice on how much HP to go with etc. I ended up losing all the pictures of the glasswork but basically the original engines were twin Mercruisers so we started by filling the holes and glassing another inch...
  20. Thunder21

Cutwater sinking at dock

https://www.cutwater302.com/ If you are looking at these boats or own one you may want to take a peek.
Back