Search results

1. e-zee

Blue Sea ACR $80

Blue Sea ACR. Brand new never used. Bought the switch/ACR combo pack and found out my new Yamaha has an ACR built in. Pick-up near UVic
  2. e-zee

EZ Steer

EZ Steer from Volvo DPSM 280 leg to 9.9 Yamaha. Located in Victoria $275
  3. e-zee

Scotty Orca Rod Holders

2 Scotty Orca rod holders. Located in Victoria. $30 each
  4. e-zee

Yamaha 150 Lifting Eye

I just had new twin 150 Yamahas installed but they are sitting too low in the water. I’m in Victoria and bought the motors in Port Alberni. I have access to an overhead crane at work but need the Yamaha Engine Lifting Eye Assembly. Is there anyone in Victoria I could rent it from ad save the...
  5. e-zee

Xantrex Battery Charger

Xantrex Battery Charger. True Charge 10A will charge 2 batteries. Marine rated. Located in Victoria $110
  6. e-zee

SOLD - Volvo F4 SS Props

A set of Volvo F4 SS Props. Part #3851464 and #3851474. Located in Victoria $1000
  7. e-zee

Sold Kicker Bracket

Powder coated Kicker Bracket. 21” deep X 12 1/4” wide x 12” high. Located in Victoria $350
  8. e-zee

Sold - Heatercraft 3 Vent Unit

$325 Heatercraft 3 Vent with 5/8 heater hoses. New switch. Located in Victoria
  9. e-zee

Pali Bilge Heater

$175 Pali Bilge/Engine compartment heater. Located in Victoria
  10. e-zee

Marked Gas

Can anyone tell me the current price of marked gas and grade in Campbell River and Port Hardy? Heading to Port Hardy on Monday and the plan was to fill the tank in CR. Nice big station to pull the boat through.
  11. e-zee

Port Hardy Fishing Trip

I'm planning a June trip to Port Hardy for 3 boats and 9 or 10 guys. Google has us thinking we will stay at the Quarterdeck Inn, eat at the pub and keep the boats at the Marina. Alternatively, does anyone have a recommendation for cabins? Not looking for luxury just somewhere clean and dry. A...
  12. e-zee

Police recover small Outboard

Anyone recognize this outboard? ://www.timescolonist.com/news/local/are-you-missing-an-outboard-motor-1.23515218
  13. e-zee

Engel Fridge/Freezer Combi Units

I'm considering purchasing a Fridge/Freezer Combi Unit to keep my bait frozen and my lunch cold. These units will freeze water to -18C and operate on a 30 degree incline and they claim to have a relatively low power draw. It would run off shore power and just have to maintain the temperature...
  14. e-zee

Future Halibut Possession Regs

My past 3 halibut trips we've brought 6 oversize (ranging from 125cm-170cm) to the boat. We had great success removing the circle hooks with the exception of the 90lb+ fish. It wasn't hooked through the lip but deeper in the mouth so we decided to cut the leader and abandon the hook. Sure hope...
  15. e-zee

Northern Lite 8'5" Classic - 2004

Next weekend I will be listing my 2004 Northern Lite 8'5" Classic camper on UsedVic.com but I thought I would give everyone on this site an early chance. Built for a 6'6" truck bed (with tailgate removed) and weighing 844kg these campers are hard to find and hold their value. The layout is the...
  16. e-zee

Tulista Boat launch

I am planning on launching at Tulista boat launch this weekend and I see that it's a 2' tide. Can anyone give me a heads up if I might have difficulty launching or loading at this level? It's a 24' Skagit.
  17. e-zee

Bilge Pump Float Switch

I have to replace the float switch for my bilge pump due to the wires corroding. The old Rule-A-Matic Plus 40 lasted for 20+ years so I thought I would just replace like for like however I see the reviews for the new mercury free switch are pretty concerning. It appears that they are not sealed...
  18. e-zee

SeaStar Steering Ram and Volvo Penta design flaw

Last fall I lost my steering and had to kicker home. The issue is with SeaStar hydraulic steering and the Volvo Penta Inboard power steering actuator cylinder. The SeaStar puts an undue force on the hollow shaft and causes it to break. You cannot rebuild the power steering cylinder so...
  19. e-zee

Ram Mount for Ipad

Time to build a X-mas list and I'm looking at Ram mounts for my Ipad. I have room on my dash but I'm unable to access underneath to install backup washers and nuts. So I would need to screw and epoxy the mount to the dash. It would be ideal to use the suction mount style on the inside of my...
  20. e-zee

Garmin Glo FYI

I was out on the water yesterday and the Navionics app on my Ipad wouldn't pair with my Garmin Glo. I found out that when I updated the Ipad with Ios 8.3 Apple has made it so no external GPS devices will pair. I went to the Garmin website and downloaded a software update for the Glo and now it...
Back