Search results

1. e-zee

Blue Sea ACR $80

Blue Sea ACR. Brand new never used. Bought the switch/ACR combo pack and found out my new Yamaha has an ACR built in. Pick-up near UVic
  2. e-zee

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

From Amazon. Highly recommend. Installation was easy with the 3M backing tape. And the light strips have pigtails on both ends so you can cut in half and use both pieces
  3. e-zee

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Installed some LED deck lights on the Skagit
  4. e-zee

Driving an EV pickup

My daughter's 2019 Model 3 Tesla had its main HV battery pack replaced in August and it took less than a day to do. I grew up in Northern BC and my family still lives there. Everyone talks about range and battery degradation in a cold climate but the battery pack located under the car is a major...
  5. e-zee

Driving an EV pickup

My daughter has a 2019 Model 3 Tesla and when she drove to Kelowna this summer and stopped to charge in Merritt the main battery was f@#$%% and had to be towed back to Surrey and she was without a car for 3 weeks while they replaced the main battery pack. Covered under warranty but....
  6. e-zee

Driving an EV pickup

The F150 10 speed transmission is absolute junk
  7. e-zee

Wanted 23-27' boat 100k max

There's a Skagit for sale in Washington on the I Love Skagit Orcas Facebook Group
  8. e-zee

Buying on eBay

Seawings is great. Pick-up your parcel at YVR if you ship to Victoria. www.seawings.ca
  9. e-zee

EZ Steer

EZ Steer from Volvo DPSM 280 leg to 9.9 Yamaha. Located in Victoria $275
  10. e-zee

Fuel consumption

$200
  11. e-zee

Scotty Orca Rod Holders

2 Scotty Orca rod holders. Located in Victoria. $30 each
  12. e-zee

Fuel consumption

I purchased an Interactio fuel flow sensor about 5 years ago. I was really happy with its performance. Its an actual flow meter so it gives you exact burn. Its simple to install. Just splice it into your fuel line and connect to the app. It shows fuel burn and has a range circle that turns from...
  13. e-zee

Yamaha 150 Lifting Eye

Thats awesome. Let me know when I can come out to Sooke and pick it up?
  14. e-zee

Trailer shop near Victoria

If you are capable of doing the work yourself convert it to electric over hydraulic. Thomcat can source and sell you all the Kodiak brake parts and Dexter actuator
  15. e-zee

Yamaha 150 Lifting Eye

Correct. I will need both the adapter and the threaded lifting eye. Thanks
  16. e-zee

Yamaha 150 Lifting Eye

I just had new twin 150 Yamahas installed but they are sitting too low in the water. I’m in Victoria and bought the motors in Port Alberni. I have access to an overhead crane at work but need the Yamaha Engine Lifting Eye Assembly. Is there anyone in Victoria I could rent it from ad save the...
  17. e-zee

Xantrex Battery Charger

Xantrex Battery Charger. True Charge 10A will charge 2 batteries. Marine rated. Located in Victoria $110
  18. e-zee

Kodiak stainless brakes

10 years ago I converted to electric over hydraulic Dexter controller and Kodiac disks. Bought everything from Thomcat Trailers in Langford on Station Ave
  19. e-zee

Inflatable dingy recommendations

If you are interested in used DM me. I have exactly what you are looking for. I put it on the roof of my Skagit Orca with and it was perfect for shuttling my two girls, wife and myself to shore. I also have a 2.5 Yamaha that I will sell with it
  20. e-zee

SOLD - Volvo F4 SS Props

A set of Volvo F4 SS Props. Part #3851464 and #3851474. Located in Victoria $1000
Back