Search results

1. Steveo

2019 Port Renfrew Reports

It's was nice to meet you last Friday. Maybe one day this young Jedi will learn the ways of the cut plugging force.
  2. Steveo

2002 hyundai santa fe for trade?

I've owned this since new. 190000 kms. All maintenance has always been done. Tranny just serviced. Brakes just OK'd by warranty service and new tires 1.5 years ago. May trade for 14' tinny with trailer and motor or a Bowrider lake boat that needs minimal work. Asking around $3000 to give a range.
  3. Steveo

2018 Port Renfrew Reports

I fish out of my 16' DE. Have to pick my days go be safe. 19' arima would work great. Check out a rental called Castaway on airbnb. Great place.
  4. Steveo

2018 Nanaimo Reports

I agree with Unreal... Tons of fish on the sounder off the fingers in 200+ feet of water. Pumped to see if they start to hit.
  5. Steveo

ISO ez steer bar

Thanks for checking!
  6. Steveo

ISO ez steer bar

26.5". Forgot that. Sorry.
  7. Steveo

ISO ez steer bar

After 5 years of saying I'm going to put a float on my ez steer I dropped it in the chuck. Any one have one kicking around before I spend $50 on a new kit. It's the basic one that clamps on to the ball head bolts. In nanaimo.
  8. Steveo

ISO ez steer bar

After 5 years of saying I'm going to put a float on my ez steer I dropped it in the chuck. Any one have one kicking around before I spend $50 on a new kit. It's the basic one that clamps on to the ball head bolts. In nanaimo.
  9. Steveo

2018 Nanaimo Reports

Put in a shift today thought the Flood tide. Fished brickyard to out in the deep. Variety of lures variety of depths. 1 wild coho and two dogfish. Only saw a few shakers landed on other boats. Great night in the water with an old friend.
  10. Steveo

sold

There used to be a car scam something like this. Once they get you excited about the sale, they take for a documentation fee or something that they will give you back on the bank draft later. Smells fishy. In a bad way.
  11. Steveo

Cannon balls for sale

Sold ppu Thursday.
  12. Steveo

Cannon balls for sale

2- 12# finned 2-12# pancake $20 each or the lot for $75 In Nanaimo
  13. Steveo

2018 Nanaimo Reports

Beauty night last night in the water. Surprised there weren't more boats out. No luck for lings, released one under spring, bonked one nice hatch coho and released a handful of wilds. Splatterback hootchies were top. 100-140 on the rigger.
  14. Steveo

2 Stroke Oil - TC W3 - WM Premium - Sold

Any plans at coming to the island? I'd take them but I'm in nanaimo.
  15. Steveo

Throttle issues solved!

Over the years of owning my 16' double eagle with a 70 Johnson seahorse, I have had intermittent issues with idle and throttle up. It would sometimes bog, sometimes stall etc. Like I say, intermittent. Sometimes ran great, sometimes crap. Always got me home. Cleaned carbs, filters, checked fuel...
  16. Steveo

2018 Nanaimo Reports

Not as hot today but still got in to some coho. Might have been tje pod of orcas that were in my spot at 6:30. 7-800' of water, 79-130' on the riggers.
  17. Steveo

2018 Nanaimo Reports

Coho everywhere out there. I got two nice hatchery. Tried everything too get away from them. No springs. Splatterback needlefish and purple haze hootchies.
  18. Steveo

2018 Nanaimo Reports

Nice to see you out Claude. We have to get out for a fish this year.
  19. Steveo

2018 Nanaimo Reports

Not sure how long but it's definitely starting.
Back