Search results

1. F

browns bay chum derby

He is 12, might be to young for this event???
  2. F

browns bay chum derby

Hey guys my son and I are thinking about going to the derby, what is the best way to fish for chum? Long or short leaders? Fast or slow? Thanks guys hope to see ya there
  3. F

2015 Nanaimo Reports

Where is a good spot for lings? My son keeps watching You Tube of guys catching big lings off Winter Harbor but I have no desire to trailer the boat up there.
  4. F

2015 Nanoose Bay / French Creek

Where is the hump?
  5. F

2015 Nanoose Bay / French Creek

Any good spots to drop a crab tap, that way if we get skunked we will have something tasty for dinner.
  6. F

Port Renfrew Reports 2015

Where should I go???? Port Renfrew or Sooke? Looking for some nice size Chinook, I would love to see my youngest son catch one.
  7. F

Sooke2015

How is it at Cheanuh?
  8. F

Port Renfrew Reports 2015

Where about's is "camper"? And wheres some good lingcod fishing if you don't want to fish the bank
  9. F

2015 Campbell River Reports

Where abouts is the "hump"? My 12 yr old son is really wanting to catch something big, we have going to Port Alberni the last 3 weekends in a row and have limited out every time, but would love to catch a nice size chinook, a fish that he actually has to play and be patient with. Any ideas where...
  10. F

Volvo Penta

Thats what I have, I checked the linkage and it appears to be returning to the same spot, I cant move it by hand back and further.
  11. F

Volvo Penta

Thats what I have, I checked the linkage and it appears to be returning to the same spot, I cant move it by hand back and further.
  12. F

Volvo Penta

I have a Volvo Penta and first thing in the morning when I start it, it runs and starts perfect. But after it warms up it idles way to high in neutral. It idles around 1800 rpm. Cable moves freely. Any ideas?
  13. F

Alberni Inlet 2015

is there any good spots for lingcod fishing in port?
  14. F

Alberni Inlet 2015

How long of a run from Port Alberni ? Thanks
  15. F

Alberni Inlet 2015

Where is the "nook"? Thanks
  16. F

2015 Nanaimo Reports

Hi guys, I am the one who asked about where the "cannery" was and where about's is a good spot for lings. I live in Lower Lantzville have a 23' Seaswirl Striper. We have been going to Port Alberni a lot lately cuz of the sockeye run, we have been limiting out every time :). My son watches You...
  17. F

2015 Nanaimo Reports

RE: Cannery and Lings Where abouts is the " cannery "? Where abouts did you go to catch the Lings? as my 12 yr old son is itchin to land a nice size Ling Cod. Thanks
  18. F

Alberni Inlet 2015

fished between China Creek and the Narrows right in the middle, started at 4:30 and had our limits in 2 hrs. 45'-55' 1.7 mph 24" leader Pink Haze flasher and small pink hootchies. Wanted to keep going but...... Water was like glass the whole time :)
Back