Search results

1. 23Hourston

Wanted winch style camper jacks

Looking for a set of these South Island preferred
  2. 23Hourston

Tough break kid

Well this happened would like to hear some options on how to deal with it.
  3. 23Hourston

Under 8 hp kickers

Looking for a kicker for my 17.5 aluminum Of course weight is a major issue. I have had a new 6 hp suzuki but there too loud vibrate and idle like crap. Nothing like the 9.9’s I am use to. Are the Yamaha’s any better I see the odd older 6’s come up . Thoughts?
  4. 23Hourston

Wanted trailer spare 175 80 13

Trip last week of July to Nootka None at princes auto need good 175 80 13 rim and tire
  5. 23Hourston

What map chip for Lowrance HD’s 7 Gen 3

Hey guys What’s tho go to map for these things.
  6. 23Hourston

Wtb shockwave seat base

Seeing if anything used for shock wave suspension seat base Mid to South Island.
  7. 23Hourston

Flotation foam question

Flotation foam question any way to reseal the foam once it’s been cut? Red circles in pic google was Uncooperative
  8. 23Hourston

Is this what everyone is paying for insurance

1800 is a bit shocking as I only use the boat 3 to 4 months a years
  9. 23Hourston

Riveted aluminum boat question

Hey guys I picked up a riveted aluminum boat 17 1/2 foot centre consul I removed the Rottenwood transom and it turns out that the back skin is corroded I plan on drilling out all the rivets holding it on and replacing it I’m curious to what the material between the rivets is it looks like a...
  10. 23Hourston

Wtb 50 or 60 hp newer the better

Seeing What’s out there South Island for 20 inch 50/60 hp 4 strokes non tiller power tilt
  11. 23Hourston

14 welded aluminum new in 2020

The Boat the 20 hp motor and trailer were new in 2020 -14 ft deep v welded aluminum Marlon -20 hp 4 stroke mercury under 100 hours - Pictured fish finder/transducer not working will be switched out for a Elite 5 lowrance plotter/sonar with map chip and transducer -Electric Downrigger‘s will be...
  12. 23Hourston

Foam core transom questions

Going to go look at a boat for sale today with a foam core transom. Being foam core would it still be a good candidate to pod. Any other tips on the foam core I’m not familiar with them
  13. 23Hourston

Suzuki troll mode switch

New in box 100 obo
  14. 23Hourston

Seastar hf6007 add a helm kit. New best offer

I see these are $290 plus tax on Amazon yours today for 250 OBO
  15. 23Hourston

Apple air tag

Anyone using these trackers on their valuables
  16. 23Hourston

Salmon mounts

Looking for something generic for the man cave anything like this available out in the world salmon or trout
  17. 23Hourston

Bennet auto trim tabs

Anybody have these i’m curious about the rough water performance 23 Hourston/300 Suzuki with Bennett’s hydraulic/rocker style switch Pic of boat….why not
  18. 23Hourston

Odd alert on Garmin plotter about whales

So fishing off beachy head today noticed a bunch of whale watching boats in area after about 10 or so minutes dfo joined them. Shortly after a alert came up on my Garmin 1042 that a minimum 400 yards needed to be kept away from the whales. How is even this possible. I looked to see if this had...
  19. 23Hourston

Keeping rcmp happy

So all I need to in regards to paperwork on my boat is pleasure craft license From transport Canada. And my operating card ?
  20. 23Hourston

Seastar add a helm kit

New part number hf6007 Oddly it won’t let me post a picture
Back