Search results

1. 23Hourston

Yamaha 150 or Mercury 150

A 30 year merc pusher told me this when I asked. Mind you this was during the supply chain issues 99 % of merc parts are 3 days away I know a few Suzuki guys that were waiting months for stuff….. also Yam is 6 year warranty Merc is 5 years But only till the end of March I just got a yam T25...
  2. 23Hourston

Wanted winch style camper jacks

Looking for a set of these South Island preferred
  3. 23Hourston

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I’m a little out of touch with the current market but that seems like a hell of a deal to me
  4. 23Hourston

It’s that boat??
  5. 23Hourston

Cleanest 26 Hourston I have seen in awhile if that price includes the trailer it won’t last long https://www.facebook.com/share/fzTJ893wGU9J5dEj/?mibextid=79PoIi
  6. 23Hourston

Tough break kid

I must’ve missed this …In Victoria
  7. 23Hourston

Tough break kid

kicker lock in upper Position due to ground clearance …road into where we were fishing in Barkley sound Highway 4 dips in road ect ect
  8. 23Hourston

Tough break kid

Thanks guys going to back burner it till winter
  9. 23Hourston

Tough break kid

Well this happened would like to hear some options on how to deal with it.
  10. 23Hourston

2023 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

The Alaska 2 month shut down must be playing a big part in the fish numbers
  11. 23Hourston

Fishing was so hot I can’t fish sooke anymore back up again Friday for another week see ya all there
  12. 23Hourston

Portable Fridge/Freezer Engel vs Vevor vs Camco

I put in a iceco 60 fridge freezer combo can be 50/50 split or all freezer or all fridge a 200 watt solar panel and a 100 ah lithium iron had a cabinet for it. Very happy with it I also use a blue Eddie EB3a I as back back up
  13. 23Hourston

Back from a week in Barkley as other have said fishing was hot…. Stayed on the boat first 4 nights the rest in a air bnb Fished swale and Howard point. Averaged 5 hours a day never out before 830 am the glow hootchie seen most of the action at 44 feet. Would say the average daily total was 6...
  14. 23Hourston

Well other than snapping the 8 hp Yamaha’s bracket on the road in and getting caught on the wrong side of David channel in meter and half breakers during a 35 knot gale (it was like someone throwing a 5 gallon pale of water in your face every 2 minutes) couldn’t make any headway we had to board...
  15. 23Hourston

If you need a permit for over size then no go. All others good. Nobody watching for it anyway. Wasn’t warranted In my opinion
  16. 23Hourston

Jessica and I Will be up there then too. Maybe we’ll bump into you good luck
Back