Search results

1. Rayvon

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Will do ,looks like some clear days coming.
  2. Rayvon

I would be finishing my eva deck if the Gdam rain would give me a break.When I sell this project boat my next one will be a high carport or garage.Maybe someone wants to build me one with the boat in trade?
  3. Rayvon

Trying To Help A Friend..

Randy Law seems to be the go to guy for Hardy stuff,maybe contact him. I'd like to try out one of those too.
  4. Rayvon

Vintage Hardy Brothers Longstone Reel

Great deal,I wish I saw it sooner.Let me know if the others don't follow through please Randy.
  5. Rayvon

Recomendations for custom aluminum boat welder?

JR Marine in Sidney has done a few landing crafts,great bunch of guys.Talk to Jevon.
  6. Rayvon

Your Favorite Made In Canada or USA Salmon Plugs.

Quite the long code name on this one,any idea what it all means? RVP is from PNT?
  7. Rayvon

Commander 26 inbored

Going to lower the cockpit like "Sttr" did?
  8. Rayvon

Removed the hardtop on my project Searay to install new vinyl headliner and add a light over settee.
  9. Rayvon

Seasport 22 inboard to out board

Why are so many berths empty up there?
  10. Rayvon

Catch Up, new to me 20 ft Double Eagle

Thanks for that,I'll try it on my Searay project boat that's finally coming along.Hope to have it for sale by end of March.
  11. Rayvon

Catch Up, new to me 20 ft Double Eagle

I'd like to know about the butyl caulk for my project.Where did you buy it?
  12. Rayvon

Kicker and Sonar Interferance

Can't see how it could be aeration with the transducer on the opposite side of the boat,must be a wiring issue as "Unreel" suggests.
  13. Rayvon

2024 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Went out in a friend's boat this morning.Started off the waterfront but didn't look promising ,so headed out to Constance.Pretty steady action on small springs,got checked by RCMP,ended the trip with a scrappy 12.9 spring,only keeper.Weather was great till we ran in and got dumped on (rain).
  14. Rayvon

be careful when renewing your boat licence

I've run into that BS site before too,it looks like a TC site but it's not.They ask for all your info and then ask for money. Just make sure you go to the real Transport Canada web site.
  15. Rayvon

It's only money right??? Remote steering or Auto pilot?

I have a Garmin MFD on my boat,and HC doesn't sell Garmin that I know of.
  16. Rayvon

WTB EZ steer

I have one in Victoria if your looking for outboard to kicker model,Took it off my Grady when I bought it.
  17. Rayvon

It's only money right??? Remote steering or Auto pilot?

Depends on size of boat which unit is best,turning kicker only on a small boat (under 20 Ft.) works fine in most cases,but over that size you want both motors turning .Autopilot is the way to go then but expect it to be pricey.There's always add ons to get it working right. If it can be done for...
  18. Rayvon

EX HD seat slide/swivel bases

Might work for someone wanting to make their shockwave base swivel.
  19. Rayvon

Malibu Tyee Project

Looks like you've done nice work especially for the first time. I like how you followed the shape of the hull on your extension/pod.I do wonder about the width of the pod.I hope it doesn't give you more floatation than you need or want.How did you decide on the width and what power will be on it?
Back