Search results

1. Dbastock

LOOKING FOR FIBERGLASS SHOP COMOX/CAMPBELL RIVER AREAR

Hey everybody, I'm looking for a quality fiberglass shop in courtenay/campbell river area that isn't "fly by night" lol. Can anybody recommend a good facility? Thanks
  2. Dbastock

Lahaina charters

Hey guys I’m looking for some info, or opinions on what to do or not to do for chartered fishing out of Lahaina Maui. Got 5 + guys very experienced in offshore fishing and want a reasonably priced charter where they let you run your own gear. Any suggestions?
  3. Dbastock

BNWT Sitka Stormfront Jacket XL Open Country

Ordered the wrong size. My loss is your Gain. Tried on but that's it. $565 cdn
  4. Dbastock

Rapala NorthCoast NC-1

Rapala North Coast NC-1. Has had the reel knob conversion to the rubber shimano handles. Great reel but upgraded to the shifts. Comes with a reel pouch and backing
  5. Dbastock

BNIB GARMIN NUVICAM LMTHD

Garmin 6" dash mount GPS with dash cam, Bluetooth, forward collision warning, lane departure warning and real vision. Sells for over $600 plus taxes Looking for $390 or open to trades for fishing gear / rifle scope of similar value...
  6. Dbastock

BOAT MOUNTED FILET TABLE

Looking for a boat mounted filet table. Looking for 38" wide base 20" deep and 3" tall. Just had a quote done on one at around $300 and figured I'd ask here first if anyone can recommend somewhere on the island than can build at a reasonable price. $300 seemed a bit steep to me. Any...
  7. Dbastock

TEST DRIVE A NEW CAMPION

BILL HOWICH RV & MARINE is having an Outdoor Festival this Saturday and Sunday. They will have 5 Campion boats in the water for test drives all rigged with with brand new Evinrude ETECH G2'S. Stop by from 9-5 for a test drive or chat with the Evinrude or Campion manufacturers! If you're...
  8. Dbastock

WANTED - STAINLESS BOW ROLLER

Looking for a stainless long bow roller for bruce/claw type anchor. Mounting on a 19.5' campion but needs to be 12"+ in length for claw anchor. Thanks Dave
  9. Dbastock

LOOKING FOR CAMPING WITH A DOCK IN QUATSINO

Anybody know of anywhere in quatsino sound where a guy could boat to out of port alice and camp for a couple nights? Looking for something with a dock and a campsite in june/july... I know winter harbour has both but looking for something a little closer to port alice. Thanks Dave
  10. Dbastock

LOOKING FOR HERRING SALE

Does anyone know of any other herring sales on the island? Sounds like the Campbell River one is turning into an annual bust.... Lots of disappointed people. Thanks
  11. Dbastock

Beerbeiser sausage on VI

Bit of a long shot but looking to see if anyone knows of any butchers on VANCOUVER island that make a beerbeiser? Found it up in Vernon and fell in love with it!! It's fairly similar to landjager but slightly drier. I'm in Campbell River so the closer to me the better. Thanks
  12. Dbastock

commercial herring sales vancouver island?

Does anyone know where I can find herring for sale commercially? Gov' wharf etc.... would like to buy a couple 5 gallon pails full.... The closer to Campbell River the better Thanks Dave
  13. Dbastock

DIAMOND BACK HD TONNEAU COVER WITH ATV PACKAGE

Db3 by Dbastock posted Aug 9, 2016 at 4:55 PM2 year old DIAMOND BACK HD toneau cover. Fits 09-16 Ram with 5'7" box. Comes in checker plate aluminum with the ATV package (includes 12ft folding ramps and aluminum side bolster). Everything works but got rid of my ATV and don't need it anymore...
  14. Dbastock

3 Rapala North Coasts

Looking to sell 3 Rapala North Coast moochers. One has had a rubber handle conversion. All 3 reels in new/like new condition and come pre-loaded with braid/mono. $200 each PM me with any questions Dave
  15. Dbastock

Lowrance LCX-104C

Up for grabs is a fully functional Lowrance LCX-104C. Comes with East and West coast of VI SD cards, external mountable antenna, face plate, mount and original operators manual. Still wired in boat as I'm currently using it but can have out in a matter of minutes. 620$ Image by Dbastock...
  16. Dbastock

Looking for SD CARD for lowrance lcx-104c Campbell River area

Looking for an SD CARD for ECVI (Campbell River area) for a lowrance LCX-104C. Lemme know whatcha got. Thanks dave
  17. Dbastock

Rocket launchers off a pursuit hard top

Got a set of rocket launchers off of a pursuit hardtop. Asking 600$ Dave
  18. Dbastock

Restaurants in Winter Harbour

Anybody know if there's anywhere worth eating in Winter Harbour? Don't mind getting there by boat if needed. Thanks Dave
  19. Dbastock

Need antenna for lowrance lcx-104c or lgc-12w

Just bought a used 104c and need an antenna. Lgc-12w will also suffice. Let me know if you have one. Thanks dave
  20. Dbastock

Looking for a good whitefish taco recipe

Anyone out there have a good white fish taco recipe? I have some left over ling cod from last night that I was considering making fish tacos with tonight... Looking for a good recipe. :D
Back