Search results

1. Dbastock

A big Thank You to Tuff Trailers and Bill Howich Chrysler marine

Thanks Bryan and Marcel for your kind words. I manage the store and we always do our best to provide after purchase support and stand behind our products. As with most retail stores though, we don't typically hear about it when we "get things right".
  2. Dbastock

2021 Campbell River Reports

Got out on Monday in the snow. No salmon to report between the cans nor the hump. Got our limit of prawns with one soak (yes, in an open area :) lol)
  3. Dbastock

2021 Tuna Adventures

Well said Owen. I was lucky enough to have met Thomas several years back and he quickly made me realize I needed try this Tuna thing. He introduced me to the funnest fishery I’ve ever experienced and I’m grateful for that. Thomas had a huge heart and showed that in everything he did. I’ve...
  4. Dbastock

LOOKING FOR FIBERGLASS SHOP COMOX/CAMPBELL RIVER AREAR

Hey everybody, I'm looking for a quality fiberglass shop in courtenay/campbell river area that isn't "fly by night" lol. Can anybody recommend a good facility? Thanks
  5. Dbastock

Lahaina charters

Thanks for the tips guys. To clarify, when I said I want to run gear I meant that’s half the fun. I dont want to sit around doing jack and then be passed a rod with a fish on it. I prefer to run the gear and “fish” rather than just reel in. For those of you who’ve been out of Lahaina, do you...
  6. Dbastock

Lahaina charters

Hey guys I’m looking for some info, or opinions on what to do or not to do for chartered fishing out of Lahaina Maui. Got 5 + guys very experienced in offshore fishing and want a reasonably priced charter where they let you run your own gear. Any suggestions?
  7. Dbastock

2019 Port Hardy Reports

Anyone know what channel Duncanby lodge monitors? Heading up that way tomorrow and looking to stay safe! Thanks
  8. Dbastock

BNWT Sitka Stormfront Jacket XL Open Country

Ordered the wrong size. My loss is your Gain. Tried on but that's it. $565 cdn
  9. Dbastock

2019 Port Hardy Reports

Anyone know what the cell coverage is like up around Duncanby lodge? Thanks
  10. Dbastock

2019 Haida Gwaii Reports

Anyone know if there’s any cell reception up around rivers inlet? Gonna be mooring near duncanby and fishing crows nest...
  11. Dbastock

Rapala NorthCoast NC-1

Rapala North Coast NC-1. Has had the reel knob conversion to the rubber shimano handles. Great reel but upgraded to the shifts. Comes with a reel pouch and backing
  12. Dbastock

Campbell River Boaters/Fishers 4-600 block Island Highway

Went through there this morning and hadn't seen this post yet. The city ought to do something about it. It's not just a chance u might touch the tops of your rods, the top 2 feet of the rods were in the thick hedge like tree hanging over the road. Went slow and no damage but wow! Thanks...
  13. Dbastock

2018 Winter Harbour Reports

Can’t wait to hear!
  14. Dbastock

14 days after hours.....
  15. Dbastock

How big are your balls? 15 vs 18 vs 20 with Scotty 1106 Riggers

I can't say I've ever seen an airplane flying underwater....
  16. Dbastock

One month from tomorrow After Hours IV and i will be heading up to get our hands dirty!! Can't wait. Seaqualizer already packed.
  17. Dbastock

BNIB GARMIN NUVICAM LMTHD

Garmin 6" dash mount GPS with dash cam, Bluetooth, forward collision warning, lane departure warning and real vision. Sells for over $600 plus taxes Looking for $390 or open to trades for fishing gear / rifle scope of similar value...
  18. Dbastock

2017 Powell River Reports

Awesome guys, thanks. I wasn't sure what the beach was like at little river but that's awesome. Sounds like a great plan. Thanks again Dave
  19. Dbastock

2017 Powell River Reports

Looking for advice. Camping in Gillies bay on Texada and need to pick someone up around Comox. Where's the best place? Easiest to get to etc...? Wanted to pickup around Little River ferry terminal but don't see anything on google earth that would work. Thanks Dave
Back