Search results

1. S

Smartplug cord and outlet- Great shore power

Brand new, never used cord and outlet. $475 for both. Located in Vancouver.
  2. S

Fried dogfish

I decided it was time to try some dogfish as my buddy was a always saying how good they are. They sure look ugly in the cooler next to beautiful Spring’s! Made a simple batter with quick rise flour and beer from Hank Shaw’s fish cookbook, and deep fried in Canola oil.I also made aa tartar sauce...
  3. S

Torsion axles - replace or new trailer

I have a Aluminum I-beam, 2007 dual axle trailer with torsion axles that I tow a Grady Seafarer on. A few of the tires are wearing much faster on the inside than the others. I am not sure if an axle is bent, the axle is mis-aligned or the axle showing its age ( or all of the above! ). Have...
  4. S

Covered boat storage Van Is.

Are there any covered boat storage businesses that anyone can recommend or knows of on the Island? There was not a lot on a google search. Thanks
  5. S

Ritchie B-51Explorer - bracket mount, black compass BNIB - $55

I purchased this several years ago for my last boat and never installed it. It is a nice compass if you are looking for one. Compass is 2 3/4 inches wide and overall width about 4 1/4 inches. and I has a wire for internal light. it has some very light scratches from sitting in the box on the...
  6. S

New outboard - extra 2 year warranty worth it

Hi, I was hoping to get some opinions regarding a new Yamaha F250 and warranty. My older two stroke was getting finicky so I decided to pull the plug and go for the Yamaha as it was a (relatively) decent price and has a solid reputation. They come with a 3 year standard warranty, but I can get...
  7. S

Garmin 50-200 Khz Dual frequency Transducer -new- $45

Hi, I have a never-used transducer. Also a power/data cable for a GPSmap chartplotter. In Vancouver. Hopefully someone can use this.
  8. S

Garelick Eez-in auxiliary motor bracket - 71090- 30 HP max- $150

Hi, I bought this used for my last boat and did not ever install as I bought another boat. It is in very good condition. They are stupidly expensive new. Located in Vancouver. Hopefully someone can make use of this.
  9. S

Sidney/ Victoria trailer shop recommendations

Hi, I have tandem axle trailer in need of new wheels , brakes, bearings . I am hoping to switch to stainless disc from drum also.It sounds like there are some good shops in Colwood area Langford, but I am coming from the Gulf Islands so hoping to find somewhere nearish to the ferry. Any...
  10. S

For Sale: 1993 Hewescraft Sea Runner w/2010 Optimax,

Hello, I am sadly parting ways with this boat and thought I would post the link here. The boat is in Vancouver. Thanks for looking. https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/boa/6175830880.html
Back