Search results

1. Bassblaster

Hunting: 2011

Good luck Nog. I never knew you were a bow hunter!
  2. Bassblaster

Seafood harvest party

Can't make it for the weekend but sounds great. Hope you have a blast. Oh, and with some of the previous posts I'm not sure if I should be sorry to miss it or grateful that my eyes will be spared some of the potential sights!:)
  3. Bassblaster

Damnit thats a Tuna! 881 lbs

I'm with you on this one Weff. While many of the medicines we have today have been derived from natural remedies there is no longer any reason for most of the wildlife related "cures". The majority of these with the exception of the culinary delicacies, are for male libido issues. Come on, we...
  4. Bassblaster

Rockfish in the Strait of Georgia...what do you guys know about these 2 types?

That's an amazing Fish! Would love to bag one even half that size.
  5. Bassblaster

Disappointment Rememberance Day

I had a guy at work last year give me the gears about wearing my poppy on the 12th. I asked if he'd served. (I'm ex-Artillery) He says "No" So I told him to shut the hell up and mind his own business.
  6. Bassblaster

Cool Hali Vid-Some Great Underwater Shots

Great video! Definitely gets you dreaming about getting back out there.
  7. Bassblaster

At Last, A Plan That WORKS!!!

I don't think that this was intended to actually be serious guys, but you have to admit when you look at the second part regarding retiries and criminals that our priorities seem to be a bit sideways.
  8. Bassblaster

At Last, A Plan That WORKS!!!

Got this from my kid tonight. Thought I would share!!:) Works for me!!!! Dear Prime Minister, Please find below our suggestion for fixing the CANADIAN economy. Instead of giving billions of dollars to banks that will squander the money on lavish parties and unearned bonuses, use...
  9. Bassblaster

Bigfoot

Now where did I put that Berrett 50 Cal again?
  10. Bassblaster

Stamp River Falls -Fish Count

I love these pissing matches that are based on perspective. Everyone is right but they still can't agree. DHA, you're right. Every sector had a negative effect and created an over harvest. The math is exponential. If the commies took 500% of the allowable catch, and DFO simply raises the quota...
  11. Bassblaster

Some poeple speak to hear themselves talk... but holmes

Just saw this thread and I'm with LH on this one. Not the calling Holmes a post *****, because I didn't, but regarding the fact that Holmes lives to fish and cares about our resources. This place is kind of like a big family and unfortunately there are always those relatives that you love to...
  12. Bassblaster

Stamp River Falls -Fish Count

Funny how when the Health Department screwed up regarding mentally challenged individuals both the minister and CEO got the axe, but DFO can screw up daily and they don't even get so much as a public spanking.
  13. Bassblaster

Deadly European virus found in B.C. salmon

Saw a blurb on the news last night regarding this. It was an interview with one of the Native Band Chiefs who demanded that "They get every God-Damned penned Salmon out of the Ocean on BC's coast NOW!" Maybe something will start happening now since the government tends to pay more attention to...
  14. Bassblaster

Best rockfish lures and techniques?

Holy Crap! Now that's a knife! I can't imagine even attempting to do that for 8-10 hours a day as a job. So Rocks are closed, what about the other bottom fish like Cabezon and Greenling? I thought they were open all year in most places?
  15. Bassblaster

Dream boat

Nice boat, but for that price you could buy yourself a small fleet and just leave a boat at every marina you'd usually launch from! Then you could just drive a gas sipping little compact car from port to port and save the gas and load/unload time. :)
  16. Bassblaster

Tuna report from the East Coast of Canada

Nice! That would be an absolute blast.
  17. Bassblaster

Haida Gwaii Five-O

Great Vid RM, looks like you guys had a blast.
  18. Bassblaster

When I grow up......

That's hilarious. And I guess it also answers the question as to whether the sound of boat motors is having an adverse effect on marine mammals! LOL
  19. Bassblaster

David Hahn calling 'er quits!

Those are some great ideas guys. Probably won't get used just for that reason, they make sense.
  20. Bassblaster

Happy FA birthday

Happy Birthday Owen. Have a good one.;)
Back