Search results

1. W

Bennett trim tab parts

Hydraulic unit- needs one new solenoid One new actuator (hydraulic cylinder) and two in working condition Trim tabs $300
  2. W

Jolly Good traps

2012 post
  3. W

22' double eagle, will a 200hp outboard be enough????????

I have twin 115 etecs on my 22 DE. Good low end power. Will plane with one motor.
  4. W

2018 Ucluelet Reports

We managed to get two nice springs in the boat today. two more broke off at the boat, and we lost three that just pulled loose or jumped and threw the hook We were fishing between the lighthouse and red can, in and out of the fog. They were all big strong fighters. Coho killers and green...
  5. W

Suspension Seats

Suspension tractor seats from princess auto. Work well, cheap, painted steel. Best for an enclosed cabin.
  6. W

Replace plywood deck flooring

If you paint it epoxy's fine in sunlight.
  7. W

2018 Ucluelet Reports

I got one at turtle head, on saturday.
  8. W

Licence question

OK. I agree the cost isn't much and to save any possibility of trouble I should just buy a licence for anyone visiting who wants to see what it's about.
  9. W

Looking for an old windshield

I'd make one. Acrylic bends easily with heat. I'd use the old one as a mold and bend 1/8 acrylic around it with a heat gun. Unlikely to get it perfect, but would be much cheaper.
  10. W

Licence question

When I am in my boat salmon fishing, using 2 rods on downriggers, am I allowed to have a friend with me in the boat who does not have a fishing licence? We would not of course keep more than1 limit.
  11. W

Transom Repair

Why not use it as is? With an inboard engine bolted to the stringers there's not much load on the transom. It's a $500.00 trailer with a free boat that runs. I'd only do it if I was going to do a total re-build and pod. Many $k.
  12. W

2018 Ucluelet Reports

On wednesday, great weather, released 5 and kept one spring. All about 5-8 lbs. Between the red can and black rock.
  13. W

Electric Outboard motors up to 300 HP. The wave of the future

For a boat that's not used to go long distances regularly, a solar system on the cabin roof will provide a lot of charging capacity. A small gas outboard could be used on occasions when extended range is required. I live about a quarter of the time off grid on solar. It works well most of the...
  14. W

Brake Lines

You think I’ll kill someone with my trim tabs???
  15. W

Brake Lines

Plastic air lines are certainly legal for air brakes. Rubber won’t work for hydraulic lines. They need to be rigid to hold pressure. I use plastic air brake lines for my trim tabs. They work well. I don’t see why they would be illegal for trailer brakes when they are legal for big trucks.
  16. W

22' Double Eagle Build

It's epoxy over plywood.
  17. W

22' Double Eagle Build

I can run on one engine, but it feels a bit underpowered. On 1 it'll do 30mph at 5600. On 2, tons of power, 40mph at 5600. I'm in Ukee. I seldom go more than 25mph. I've had gauge issues, and just had them replaced. I don't know the gph, and mpg #s.
  18. W

22' Double Eagle Build

It's finished. Enough for this year anyway. I've had difficulty importing pics here from apple devices. They kept turning sideways. I had to email them to a windows computer to get them to stay right way up.
Back