Search results

1. B

Frozen salmon to USA

I had a friend from the USA up fishing for a few days last week and he had to rush to the airport to make his flight, unfortunately he did not have the opportunity to pack up his fish before heading to the airport. I have vacuum sealed his catch and would like to ship it to him. Anyone taken...
  2. B

Outboard Paint

I am looking for someone to paint the cowling on a Suzuki 250 hp outboard. I put a big scratch on my starboard engine that I thought I could live with, but it is driving me crazy. Anyone know of a great shop that could re-paint it for me. I will order a decal kit through the dealer. Campbell...
  3. B

Seaquilizers

I have been using a descending devise for a few years now when off the WCVI. Using a "release rod" has worked ok however it is a lot of work at times. Has anyone rigged a device to their downrigger to release rockfish ? Any ideas you could share would help.Thanks
  4. B

Please delete all are gone

Easy steer trolling rod, GONE TO A NEW HOME
  5. B

White Spring

Not sure if this has been posted before, still interesting http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=wildlifenews.view_article&articles_id=738
  6. B

Marina Attendant

I am looking for a full time attendant at the Chevron Fuel dock in Steveston. The position will require weekend shifts. Wages will be competitive and there is a benefit program. The successful applicant will enjoy working outside and have the ability to provide great customer service and must...
  7. B

Garmin 1040 with Airmar 175

delete
  8. B

Another Islander MR3 problem

I have a pair of MR3 that I have had for a few years now. Overall they have been very good , however I now have one of them that I cannot get the spool apart from the body. The clicker stopped working and when I tried to separate then spool it will not come apart. The working reel comes apart no...
  9. B

East Coast closure

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/salmon-anglers-ordered-release-fish-152415463.html Perhaps we could ship them all the atlantics we have in the fish farms
  10. B

Scotty 2106

I broke down and replaced my old 1106 scottys with a pair of new 2106 units. I rewired the entire system and then tested. One of them the display does not work. A little pissed off. The cable moves up and down fine. Anything I could check before I call the good folks at Scotty?? Thanks for the help
  11. B

Scotty 1106 downrigger

Please delete sold in 5 minutes.. Thanks you Oly
  12. B

Boat Shopping again

replied to a post in the past outlining my lousy experience with a broker in San Fran .The deal on the boat did not happen after driving 16 hrs to pick it up. This experience went much better right up to the time I had to deal with the shipper. I was looking for a 2000-2001 2802 trophy. Now...
  13. B

Re-power

Well I am going to re-power my new to me boat this winter and have it down to two choices. Twin Suzuki or Mercury Verado 225 hp. Anyone here have either of these set ups?? I would like to hear your thoughts.Thanks
  14. B

Pair 2001 Mercury EFI 225HP

I will be repowering my boat in the next month or so and now have up for sale twin 225hp EFI Mercury engines. They have 417 hrs on them. Compression is excellent on all cylinders and they run great. Those not familiar with these engines, they are ultra reliable but love fuel and oil !!! Included...
  15. B

Nikka

I was just in Nikka sports in Richmond and they have posted that effective Oct 31 2014 they are closing. Too bad , sign of the times I guess
  16. B

Stainless prop polishing

Can any one recommend someone to polish a pair of stainless props in the lower mainland
  17. B

Garmin 1040xs

I have had my new Garmin 1040 for a few months now and have a few questions. My unit has side-vu , downview, sounder module and is equiped with an Airmar B175 transducer and the G2 Bluechart . I am very happy with the performance on the sonars .It provides great detail in the depth of water I...
  18. B

Area 27/127 Coho regs

I am looking for interpretation of the coho regs in area 27 . The regs state 4 coho per day marked or unmarked . Does this mean you could catch 4 coho one day in area 27 and then catch one more the next in area 127 . This would equal a two day limit of coho in the two areas . Am I interpreting...
  19. B

USA Boat purchase

I am hopeing I can save others from the screwing around I recieved while purchasing a boat in the USA. I had been dealing with a broker on a boat in the San francisco area for approx 1 month. We had exchanged dozens of emails,photos and talked on the phone many times and had come to a deal on...
  20. B

2005 Rune

Here she is..the ultimate cruiser This is a like new 2005 Honda rune , very limited production and this one is perfect,not a mark on it and over $2500 inextras including a heated corbin two up seat, Rivco pegs and boards and Memphis shades shield. This bike has 6k kms on it and comes complete...
Back