Search results

1. expertfisher780

Looking for a gaff

In search of a gaff in Victoria area mine gave in after 30 years of service. Please and thank you.
  2. expertfisher780

Looking for kicker bracket

I'm in search of a welded stationary kicker bracket. I just bought a used used 9.9 hp 4 stroke kicker which has power tilt and I beleive that with power tilt the manual up and down bracket won't work
  3. expertfisher780

Ace Puller

Ace prawn puller with an on off switch added as there wasn't one prior, new scotty plug and a brand new hands free this was all done by Ace in Nanaimo in May this puller has not been used in years it's like new. I got it from my father who passed away and he never used it as he sold his boat...
  4. expertfisher780

Penn 320 LD

I have 2 Penn 320 LD reels just serviced and in like new condition. Asking $ 90 each.
  5. expertfisher780

Mustang Survival PDF

Sold
  6. expertfisher780

Wanted used lowance transducer

I'm in search of a used lowance tranducer. The one I need is the HST-WSU for my elite 5 combo. Thanks .
  7. expertfisher780

Grey Wales and Baby Orca

My boat motor has died and to fish this year I must part with my most valuble iteam I've got which is this amazing piece of art work. This is called Grey Wales and Baby Orca by word renowned artist Robert wyland sighned by him as it the artests proof. This will make a great addition to your...
  8. expertfisher780

Wanted prawn netting

Looking for some netting to redo several prawn traps. Please and thank you.
  9. expertfisher780

PRAWN TRAPS

I have 4 stainless steel round stackable prawn traps for sale traps only. Only used a couple of times and rinsed in fresh water after use. Asking 60 each or all 4 for 220.
  10. expertfisher780

HALIBUT CLOSURE

Well it looks like halibut will be closed on the 5th or 6th of September they aren't announcing it till just before the closing date they want to wait till the last minute to tell everyone.
  11. expertfisher780

WEB Rod holders

In search of two scotty power lock rod holders. Please and thank you.
  12. expertfisher780

Looking for fishing partner

I have a 16 ft double eagle boat and I'm in search of someone that wants to go fishing split fuel cost and launch fees and bait. I was wanting to go in the just for the halibut derby this weekend from island outfitters.
  13. expertfisher780

Prawn traps

I have 4 brand new stainless steel stackable prawn traps with 350 feet of rope for each trap asking 125 per set.
  14. expertfisher780

ROD AND REEL COMBO

Shimano 4000GT Moocher Plus Reel with a brand-new diawa wilderness rod this iteam was bought as a spare but not used only keep on the boat in case fully spooled with 30 lbs test ready to go. Asking $100.00.
  15. expertfisher780

14' Aluminum

Sold.
  16. expertfisher780

Cannon balls

3 10 lbs round cannon balls need gone 20 each or all 3 for 50 in victoria
  17. expertfisher780

23 US/ GALLON ALUMINUM FUEL TANK

I have an aluminum 23 us/ gallon fuel tank, it measures 38 1/4 inches long by 16 1/4 inches wide and 10 3/4 inches high. Asking $ 200.00 OBO, I bought for my boat but turned out to be two inches too long.
  18. expertfisher780

In search of 2 swivel mounts (scotty)

Looking for a pair of swivel mounts at a good price as mine were stolen off my boat, thanks.
  19. expertfisher780

Bunks

Switching to bunks what type of wood is best for the bunks, any ideas would be great thanks
Back