Search results

1. Slammin' Salmon

Nicola Lake

I'll be up near Nicola Lake a lot this year - how's the fishing there? Is it worth it? Any tips? Thanks! SS
  2. Slammin' Salmon

2 - 15x16P 4 Blade Props, For Sale or Trade

I have 2 aluminum 4 blade props, 15x16P. Came off an Alpha 1 leg. For sale or trade. Make an offer - cash, beer, fishing gear. I could use a new jigging/ling cod rod, braided line, or a few spools of new fishing line :) Located in Crofton.
  3. Slammin' Salmon

SOLD - Scotty 2106 Downrigger $600.00 OBO

Lightly used 2106 on a swivel mount. Cable, not braid. Located in Crofton. $600.00 OBO
  4. Slammin' Salmon

Needed: Boat Seat Repair. Seeking Recommendations

The rear bench seat in my boat has rotted out and needs to be rebuilt. Any recommendations for someone that can do that in the Cowichan Valley or Nanaimo are appreciated. Thanks! SS
  5. Slammin' Salmon

SOLD: Garmin Handheld GPS's

I've got a couple Garmin 62s's that are brand new, in the box. Both have upgraded base maps. https://www.gpscity.ca/garmin-gpsmap-62s.html Great for hunting, hiking, geocaching. Rugged and extremely water resistant (rain doesn't bother these units. I've never tried dunking one though). A...
  6. Slammin' Salmon

SOLD - Portable Washdown Pump Kit $70

Washdown pump, hoses, nozzle - all inside a handy tote. Has a Scotty downrigger plug. Just drop the intake hose in a bucket or overboard and you're washing the deck. Tote is cracked but does not affect performance. $70 Crofton
  7. Slammin' Salmon

Wanted: Lowrance HDS 5 Gen2

My HDS 5 just packed it in. Does anyone have one they'd like to unload? I don't need cables or transducer, just the head unit. Thanks in advance. SS
  8. Slammin' Salmon

Selling: 2005 Bayliner 195

Helping my Uncle sell his boat: 2005 Bayliner 195 with trailer. Bowrider. Full carpet. Bimini Top 3.0L Mercruiser w/ 4HP Yamaha kicker (integral gas tank/tiller handle). I don't know the age of the kicker (fairly new) but he says he never used it. Wired for scotty downriggers with DR pads...
  9. Slammin' Salmon

Dry Ice - Port Alberni

Any Intel would be appreciated. I have relatives driving back to Edmonton and want to keep their fish frozen. Please PM me. Much appreciated in advance.
  10. Slammin' Salmon

GARMIN BlueChart g2 Vision Data Card - Inside Passage

Micro SD card, Inside Passage (010-C0688-00) This is not the card with HD graphics, it's an older card. $50.00 Thanks, SS
  11. Slammin' Salmon

Garmin GPSMAP 62s

Handheld GPS with 2.6" screen. Visible in daylight, backlit at night. https://www.gpscity.ca/garmin-gpsmap-62s.html Great for hunting, hiking, geocaching. Use for fishing by adding the Garmin BlueChart microsd card. Rugged and extremely water resistant (rain doesn't bother these units. I've...
  12. Slammin' Salmon

2012 Ford F-150 XLT Supercrew

My Dad is selling his truck. I'd buy it but recently bought a new one. It has the 5.0L and tow package, and is in excellent condition. Has extended warranty too. https://nanaimo.craigslist.ca/cto/5985867655.html Admin: delete if not appropriate. Thanks, SS
  13. Slammin' Salmon

Help Wanted. Going to Shearwater - might get to go fishing.

I'm heading up to Shearwater for a week for work, and might have access to a boat to do some evening fishing. I'm going to take some gear up with me just in case, but have no idea where to go. Is there any fishing right in front of Shearwater or do you have to make a run? I'm hoping someone can...
  14. Slammin' Salmon

Trailer Brakes

I need to do some work on the trailer brakes this spring. Anyone know where I can get Tie Down Engineering brake parts on the Island? Any info is appreciated. SS
  15. Slammin' Salmon

Porlier Pass

Does anyone go to Porlier to chase coho this time of year?
Back