Search results

1. Slammin' Salmon

Nicola Lake

I'll be up near Nicola Lake a lot this year - how's the fishing there? Is it worth it? Any tips? Thanks! SS
  2. Slammin' Salmon

Making Coffee On The Boat?

x2 on the Instant coffee (usually starbucks individual packages). By the time i do the 40 minute run to the fishing grounds the hot water tank is steaming. Drop the lines, pour a cup, add baileys. I suppose I could get bougie and add a french press. We try to keep it classy but we ain't upper...
  3. Slammin' Salmon

Looking for remote camp options

Spent 10 days on that boat in Bute Inlet a couple years ago - the food was great! Their website is: wildlifecharters.com
  4. Slammin' Salmon

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Saw a few boats get lucky. No joy for us. Great conditions though. I think that’s a wrap for me - boat comes out of the water this week. Already looking forward to next year!
  5. Slammin' Salmon

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

What’s the secret at Sandheads today? I’ve only seen 1 net out.
  6. Slammin' Salmon

2 - 15x16P 4 Blade Props, For Sale or Trade

I have 2 aluminum 4 blade props, 15x16P. Came off an Alpha 1 leg. For sale or trade. Make an offer - cash, beer, fishing gear. I could use a new jigging/ling cod rod, braided line, or a few spools of new fishing line :) Located in Crofton.
  7. Slammin' Salmon

2020 Sidney Reports

Gave Moresby a try yesterday morning - there was nothing for us. Moved over to Tilley for the afternoon, not a sniff, bump, or bite. Great day with good people but would have been nice to bring some scales home. Good luck to everybody still hoping to hook something.
  8. Slammin' Salmon

2020 Gulf Island Reports

Tried a couple hours at Porlier today - lots of little shakers. Check your lines often! No keepers.
  9. Slammin' Salmon

18-22 Ft.Boat w/ low hour 4 stroke outboard Wanted

There is this one on Nanaimo Craigslist: https://nanaimo.craigslist.org/boa/d/duncan-2005-grady-white-tournament/7188043194.html
  10. Slammin' Salmon

WTB: center console 19+

There are some Kimples on Vancouver Craigslist - I don't know anything about them though. Good luck with the search.
  11. Slammin' Salmon

2020 Gulf Island Reports

A portion of 29-5 is open. Snap a line from the southern tip of Valdes over towards Gibsons, and stay north of that. Keep out of the RCA near Valdes. - Look up Fisheries Notice #0673; Southern Strait of Georgia is closed to all chinook fishing. Sadly I don't have a fish report.
  12. Slammin' Salmon

B.C. lax on forestry practices that harm fish habitat: watchdog report

Point the finger everywhere: https://rivershed.com/get-informed/issues-affecting-the-fraser-river/
  13. Slammin' Salmon

SOLD - Scotty 2106 Downrigger $600.00 OBO

Lightly used 2106 on a swivel mount. Cable, not braid. Located in Crofton. $600.00 OBO
  14. Slammin' Salmon

DFO Meeting re Pender Bluffs Aug 13

I've been out and about around Pender a couple of times this year, and every time I've seen a number of boats cruising through the No-Go zone. If I'm seeing them why aren't the authorities seeing them? Pretty sure I saw at least one boat trolling in front of the Bluffs on the long weekend too...
  15. Slammin' Salmon

Needed: Boat Seat Repair. Seeking Recommendations

The rear bench seat in my boat has rotted out and needs to be rebuilt. Any recommendations for someone that can do that in the Cowichan Valley or Nanaimo are appreciated. Thanks! SS
  16. Slammin' Salmon

Work colleague is looking for guide in Ucluelet/Tofino

Check out Long Beach Charters in Ukee. They have accommodations right downtown. I went with Cleanline Sportfishing out of Tofino a while back. I think they have accommodation now too.
  17. Slammin' Salmon

SOLD: Garmin Handheld GPS's

It comes with the manual, but I can probably walk you through it.
Back