Search results

1. littlechucky

Scotty down rigger Spool Spacer ???

I’d be a buyer.
  2. littlechucky

Seasport 22 inboard to out board

That is what the flight attendants use to get rid of the smell after a kid barfs everywhere on the plane. Learned that the hard way.
  3. littlechucky

What reel would you put on this rod?

and I just bought 2 🤦‍♂️
  4. littlechucky

Black friday deals 2023

Vesselview mobile discounted on Amazon….$257 https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01MTGBKPQ?ref_=cm_sw_r_apin_dp_GFARATWS33FQB385SJY8&language=en-CA
  5. littlechucky

Downrigger getting tired?

interesting. Mono can swell and warp spools on reels…you would think it would make quick work of piece of plastic?
  6. littlechucky

Running Outboard on Flush Connection

https://ca.binnacle.com/ The big bottle with the flush attachment is on sale right now for $72. It seems to go on sale quite regularly. Free shipping over $99.
  7. littlechucky

Driving an EV pickup

These were recommended by Kal Tire when I asked about the best all weather SUV tire to leave on year round. No experience with them, just sick of melting through Blizzaks and doing the twice yearly rim swap. …so they may be next. Not sure if they come in the right size for you….
  8. littlechucky

2023 Sidney Reports

I’ve seen some pretty suspect welds on the rings on flashers a couple of times. Certainly worth checking. I’ve seen it more often on the welded rings on Gibbs spoons…lost a fish once to ring failure on a new g force spoon.
  9. littlechucky

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Hopefully we will find out this winter where they were all going from the CWT and/or DNA data.
  10. littlechucky

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

No fin clipping during Covid perhaps?
  11. littlechucky

What to do with white spring

I really miss “Fish Camp”
  12. littlechucky

2023 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

bring your own boat to Nootka Sound Resort Was $400 per person in 2021…$850 this year. No thanks. Hardly much difference vs guided. Makes no sense.
  13. littlechucky

Pinks around Vancouver yet?

DFO has killed 492 springs in Albion test fishery over the past 30 days. Plus another 180 in Whonnock sockeye test nets. But no fish for you!
  14. littlechucky

2023 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Is this out past the T and Whale Tail or further south where the 50 fathom line comes on closer (off the red and green markers)?
  15. littlechucky

Lot of New and Used Rubbers for Sale

75 hoochies for sale. Various colours. Mostly never used, though some rust stains or minor discolouration. $60 shipped anywhere in BC.
Back