Search results

1. M

If you live in British Columbia-you will find this Interesting!

http://www.citiesjournal.com/top-15-cities-and-towns-to-move-away-from-in-canada/?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=pp&utm_campaign=fb-pp-l&utm_content=CJ109ocpm
  2. M

Info ---

Not sure if this is the right forumn so mods are free to move it-- Someone was telling me there was a Silver Streak boat at the 10,000.00 level on this site. It is the BC Government auction site- many good things show up- http://www.pss.gov.bc.ca/air/bc-auction.html HERE IT IS...
  3. M

Tuffskin motor covers

Just ordered 2 covers with custom graphics for my mercury 150 Optimax motors--will update with pictures when they arrive.
  4. M

outboard engine covers

looking for outboard engine covers for my merc 150 optimax engines--any suggestions? Thanks.
  5. M

seal bombs?

Saw a thread earlier about not stealing crab/prawn traps around Nanaimo due to the large amount of boats around with seal bombs--My stupid question of the day is what exactly is a seal bomb (yes I can guess at what it does) and where are they available? or are they a home made item? Just curious!
  6. M

Wanted to buy--folding aluminum herring rake.

All suggestions gratefully accepted- thanks! 2505339110
  7. M

Herring rake----

After getting great replies on the mooching thread- it's time I asked--Where can one obtain a herring rake? used to see alumn folding units many years ago--Sure would like to buy one....
  8. M

Mooching for salmon

After suffering several severe injuries in an April motorcycle accident prior to completion of my alumn pilot house boat- I have had too much time to think....So my question is--How many of you are into drift mooching for salmon as opposed to downrigger fishing? What type of tackle and bait do...
  9. M

boarding ladders

lOOKING TO MOUNT A BOARDING LADDER to the pod/trans. on my alumn boat project- Any input on types or problems would be appreciated- thanks.
  10. M

boat gas

Where to buy marked gas from Victoria to CR? Used to have it at the Petro in Ladysmith, but it is closed. Let's make a list???
  11. M

My winter boat transformation- alumn finally!

rEADING ALL THE GREAT THREADS ON BOAT PROJECTS, SO WORKED UP THE NERVE TO THROW MINE IN THE MIX. bOUGHT A 24 FT COMMERCIAL CRAB BOAT WITH CENTER CONSUL AND COCKPIT-(whoops- sorry about the caps! just as bad on the computer as at fishing I guess-LOL) Had an 85 Johnson- Removed everything above...
  12. M

suspension seats???

Any suggestions for a reasonable cost suspension seat available on the Island?
  13. M

Trailer- rollers vs. Bunks for alumn boat?

what are the pros and cons- I don't like rollers on fibreglass, but think they might be ok on a welded alumn boat- help???
  14. M

Boat stands wtb

Phone Bob- 2505339110- thks.
  15. M

Wtb--trailerable 21-24 ft boat

Starting new thread as advised--going to the Victyoria boat show next week so should get some ideas.. Junior Member -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Join Date:May 2010 Location:Canada. Posts:21I too am looking for a replacement boat-...
  16. M

Need a broker to import a boat

Anybody have anyone to recomend?
  17. M

american eagle

Looking at an American Eagle for sale in Victoria- I know they no longer make pilot house tin boats- Anyone have a comment about them?? Thanks
Back