Search results

1. M

Do you carry your SIN card in your wallet?

No one is allowed to ask for your SIN number unless it relates to taxable info--I don't know my SIN number or care as long as come tax time it is available.
  2. M

2015 challenger HELLCAT

After a lifetime in the race industry I have found horsepower is not everything or they would not race--they would just send in their dyno sheet and get the check in the mail! lol
  3. M

2015 challenger HELLCAT

went to Ron Fellows race school for 2114 Z51 owners--http://www.springmountainmotorsports.com/ top speed stock on the dyno was 192 MPH and race prepped (tires/wheels/aero tweeked/blueprinted for clearances and cam timing/computer changes for track condition)depending on atmosphere conditions...
  4. M

2015 challenger HELLCAT

--The C7 corvette has no governor and is shown to have a top speed of 215 mph...I think that is faster than the hellcat although the distinction between North American Muscle car and North American sports car could support your argument. --
  5. M

2015 challenger HELLCAT

VW Golf on a racetrack--now there is something exciting!
  6. M

Pilot boat

jerks are always jerks no matter what their profession! being a professional and acting professional are very different.
  7. M

Yamaha 115 or 150?

Have twin 150 opti's on my 24 ft alumn. They have been flawless so far (knock on aluminum-lol)..just looking for a good place on the Island to buy merc oil????
  8. M

outboard locking devices

tack weld the nuts to the bolt- need a grinder to remove, although todays thieves carry those also...A 200.00 trail camera focused on your boat is good, but the best sleep EZ method is to have $500.00 in your bank account to pay the deductible- lol
  9. M

Optimax Oil Comsumption

where is a good place to but merc oil or are you using another brand?
  10. M

Bunk carpet

X2----------------
  11. M

Registration Numbers

part of the Salish Sea blockade? They said they would be at Porlier Pass...
  12. M

Forum members BOATS

That makes sense- nice boat!!! tell the mounties that the BC numbers are in the mail! and give er!
  13. M

Forum members BOATS

what are those registration numbers? never saw that configuration before?
  14. M

theft!!

even if house ins. kicks in, the poor guys have a deductible to pay..too many lowlifes running around with not much consequences when caught!
  15. M

First Nations close off Thrasher......?????

BINGO- we have a winner!
  16. M

Changing The Oil In These Hubs....

where do you purchase those hubs?
  17. M

Read a little history? It seems to me very few bands in BC have treaties??Seems like pointy green hat thing maybe- People in Victoria are certainly not in step with mainstream Canadians!
  18. M

Along with winning, they sure are whining after all the government handouts they receive.
  19. M

Anti Canadian?

he could sell hundreds of those decals in High River, Ab. for their new skateboard park!
  20. M

Gulf Islands 2014

sorry- apparently that is in the zone that will be forbidden to enter by the first nations. ferry service may cease....
Back