Search results

1. Howesounder

2016 17 ft Hourston, 60 Yami, trailer $29k

Yeah it has a door to make it easier to get from dinghy to moored boat - my folks are in their 80s. Bill hadn’t seen it either but accommodated the idea. It has two pedestal seats and second row bench for 2 centered. The backrest moves so passengers can at facing either direction. It’s in North...
  2. Howesounder

2016 17 ft Hourston, 60 Yami, trailer $29k

My dad finally aged out of boating. Selling his 2016 17 ft 2 inch Hourston with custom windows, 60 Hp Yami 198hrs and trailer for $29 k. Slightly underpowered but nice clean boat. Vancouver text 604 307 6864
  3. Howesounder

What's for dinner tonight ?

more dessert - look at the size of this fruit! Persian market broadwaY and mcdonald
  4. Howesounder

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Your ignorance is stunning
  5. Howesounder

Picked up a bunch on the cheap after Halloween. Love pumpkin seeds - mine are the best. Yield always disappointing will have to get more next year…
  6. Howesounder

Newbie to house build

I will take advice and talk to a couple. But what I’m hearing is reinforcing my gut. I have a great long term relationship with a top builder who has offered me 10% so I’ll jump through the hoops but pretty sure I know where I’ll land.
  7. Howesounder

Newbie to house build

Thanks guys. As I said this is new to me. I did a bit of googling and from what I can find 10% is a totally ‘fair’ price. The company only builds custom, has been in the business for 50 years. They have 80 on staff, mostly carpenters. I think they do their own mill work. Their model is to...
  8. Howesounder

Newbie to house build

I have never built a new house. I have a good relationship with a top contractor who has done various reno’s etc for my family over the past 20 years. I know lots of you are in the real estate world. He offered to do it for us at 10% , which seems fair to me in Vancouver for a high end builder...
  9. Howesounder

Lots of tasty leftovers, plater, sandwiches, soup. In case it wasn’t clear I spent $50 on the deep fryer at Canadian Tire
  10. Howesounder

Yeah crazy extra cost $80 on oil but I can save for Xmas
  11. Howesounder

Best $50 spent at Canadian tire Once you do deep fried turkey you will never go back
  12. Howesounder

Grab bag deal - Vancouver

Nice - I’m around today and this weekend. Pm me, I don’t know how to do it
  13. Howesounder

It was the pump for auto pilot for kicker that dropped off the back. Yes it works, well it did pretty sure it still does
  14. Howesounder

Selling all together. I think it’s a pretty good deal at $300
  15. Howesounder

What's For Breakfast This Morning :)

Fried tomatoes and bacon. Not heart smart but so tasty.
  16. Howesounder

Halibut with shrimp sun dried tomatoes capers and basil
  17. Howesounder

salmon lox or Gravlax recipe?

Sure but gravlax isn’t raw it’s cured
  18. Howesounder

salmon lox or Gravlax recipe?

Gravlax is delicious and really easy! 1 to 1 white sugar to salt and lots of crushed pepper. Use two equal size center fillets. Cover in mixture put lots of roughly chopped dill on both sides sprinkle with aquavit and put sides together. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and put in dish with bricks...
Back