Search results

1. F

Brand new Lowrance HDS 8

In the box brand new lowrance HDS 8. Never installed, fresh as can be. Sticker price $1700 with taxes. Selling for $1600. Located in Nanaimo. PM for inquires.
  2. F

Custom kicker bracket

Looking for a new fixed kicker bracket. Thinking of going custom to use the existing holes from my old bracket. Anyone know of someone who does good work on the island?
  3. F

omc adjustable kicker bracket - help

Hi guys I recently bought a new to me boat with one of those omc adjustable kicker brackets with the hydraulic piston. When I bought the boat the old owner made it look so easy, switch the lever to lower, lift slightly till you hear a click and it disengage s, then lower. I can't seem to get...
  4. F

Nanaimo lakes access

Just wondering if access to all the nanaimo lakes is open these days?
  5. F

Hornby Island

Hi guys, Heading to tribune bay for the long weekend. Any tips to fishing or prawning in the area? Trolling or jigging? It would be much appreciated. Also, anyone here use the deep bay boat launch? Is it still open? Would it be ok to leave just a trailer in the parking lot? Thanks a bunch
  6. F

lowrance lms-525c df

Im having problems with the sonar on this unit. It was working great set on 200kHz frequency but then it suddenly would only read 1 or 2 feet. When i switched to show both the 50 and 200kHz frequency the 50 was reading correct but the 200 stayed at reading 1 or 2 feet. The tranducer was brand...
  7. F

Floor options?

Hi guys, I'm wanting to get a little more grip on the floor of my boat. Currently it is just glassed over plywood with gel coat. Which is fine until the deck gets a bit wet and slimy. I'm in the process of doing some renovations on it so I don't mind sanding down the gel coat to adhese a good...
Back