Search results

1. Z

Fishing the Straits of Georgia in Nanaimo BC

We ate the flatfish and the salmon, the way you ask makes me nervous...
  2. Z

Thanks! Thats odd... I am using with links to images in imgur. Is that not how things work on this site? I see them fine.
  3. Z

[Hi All, if you could help me ID the 3 flatfish I would appreciate it] We had a family event in Nanaimo this month. I did a lot of planning for my fishing and had a modicum of success. Given the amount of time I actually had on the water I was relatively pleased at my first Salt water fishing...
  4. Z

Shorefishing Near nanaimo

Thanks! So no one fishes floats with bait over or near weed line? What are the chances for rockfish, lingcod, and flatfish?
  5. Z

Shorefishing Near nanaimo

Hi All, I will be in Nanimo/Lantzville next week and am interested in shorefishing. Are there any public spots or other spots people would recommend I try? Is there a local baitshop I can go to get bait and advice? I plan to do mostly bottom fishing but will have floats and lures as well...
  6. Z

Fishing Charters Near Nanimo

Hi All, I will be visiting Nanimo and am interested in fishing charters in the area. Generally interested in a mix of Salmon and bottom fishing. I am interested in any positive experiences or recommendations. I have googled a few and am following up but I am looking positive work of mouth...
Back