Search results

1. trophy fisher

Winter Harbour Amenities

Headed to Winter Harbour in a couple weeks and wondering what there is for groceries or places to eat?
  2. trophy fisher

Rant - Tofino

So I’m out in Tofino fishing for the week with my son, brother in law and father in law. My 14 yr old son hooks into and lands a 115cm Hali off Portland. Head to the dock with it and a local guide (don’t know his name and won’t mention his outfit) proceeds to measure our Hali on the hook and...
  3. trophy fisher

WTB Mercruiser Water pump

Looking for a mercruiser water pump for a 350. Merc part number 8503991 or 48-8M0113734. Thanks
  4. trophy fisher

Best place to buy bait.

Looking for the best place to buy bait on the way to Nootka on a Monday morning. Coming off first ferry in Nanaimo. Thanks. TF
  5. trophy fisher

Seals eating juvenile salmon

http://www.theprovince.com/news/local+news/harbour+seals+selectively+juveniles+salmon+species+most+risk/13427611/story.html
  6. trophy fisher

Rust mark on Manifold

Noticed a strange rust mark on the side of one of my mercruiser inboard manifolds near the cast lettering near the middle. It's not wet but suspect it's a crack starting to show. As far as I know they are original to the boat from 2003. What is the best case repair for this? Just the manifold...
  7. trophy fisher

Halibut on the Highway WCVI

Anyone want to share some info on methods for getting halibut while out on the highway of WCVI? We are going to be fishing out of Nootka in a few weeks and are wanting to find some but have never done it. Thanks. TF
  8. trophy fisher

House windows foggy after washing house

Anyone have any easy solutions for foggy double pane windows? I have a bunch that went foggy after I washed the house a few weeks ago. The windows are double pane in vinyl frames. Is glass replacement possible? Anyone here do glass repairs? TF
  9. trophy fisher

Port Alberni to Mainland favour

Is anyone coming back from Port Alberni able to help out with transporting a generator trailer from Port Alberni to the Mainland? I'd be willing to pay the ferry costs for the trip one way with the generator. PM me for details. TF
  10. trophy fisher

Mercruiser Prop wrench

Just thought I'd put it out here first before I go find a new one. Looking for a prop wrench for a Mercruiser Alpha drive. I believe it is 1 1/16". Anyone have an extra one laying around? TF
  11. trophy fisher

ST235/80R16 Goodyear Marathon tires

I have 4 Goodyear Marathon trailer tires up for grabs. Came off my father-in-laws 5th wheel. He upgraded to 'E' rated tires. One has 7/32' tread, 2 have 8/32" and one was his spare and has 10/32". $50 each or $150 for all 4. Tires are in Chilliwack. Or trade for crab and prawn traps.
  12. trophy fisher

22' Double Eagle in Kamloops

Just saw a 22' Double Eagle for sale on GCSurplus.ca in Kamloops. https://www.gcsurplus.ca/mn-eng.cfm?snc=wfsav&sc=enc-bid&scn=186394&lcn=331775&lct=L&srchtype=&lci=&str=1&ltnf=1&frmsr=1&sf=ferm-clos
  13. trophy fisher

Top 3 Places to Stay

Okay, for all of us not local to the water guys, what are your Top 3 best places to stay when fishing? Nootka - Moutcha Bay Campbell River - Salmon Point Resort ?
  14. trophy fisher

Killer B's - you inbox is FULL

Trying to message you but you inbox is full.
  15. trophy fisher

Crook Cam

Anyone have a Crook cam/trail camera for sale. Truck got broke into last night. :mad:
  16. trophy fisher

Dewdney Slough

Anyone know if the Coho are in yet?
  17. trophy fisher

Hard Top for Trophy Pro

Anyone know of a good place to get a hard top for a Trophy? I have a 2003 Trophy 2352 and I'm looking for a hard top. I've seen the hard tops that many of the Trophys have and don't really like the way the bars curve in front of the windshield. Anyone have any suggestions?
Back