Search results

1. Fisher_dude

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

New spark plugs for both motors. New oil and leg oil for both motors. Got all the hard water spots off the motor cowlings and gave em a quick hand polish. Then I eteched the boat. Lake water up here sure does do weird stuff to aluminum
  2. Fisher_dude

Commander 26 Re Build

http://www.shelterislandmarina.com/
  3. Fisher_dude

I’ve got tons of black delrin at work. I can turn ya some spacers no problem. @Bill 310
  4. Fisher_dude

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/943787144088175/?ref=browse_tab
  5. Fisher_dude

Could always go the route of the vessel view for your phone/ipad. It’s on Amazon for $320 right now. https://a.co/d/5iflRR2
  6. Fisher_dude

It's only money right??? Remote steering or Auto pilot?

Also, if it hasn’t been mentioned, carry some extra aaa batteries and a small Philips screw driver to change the batteries when they die on you in the middle of the day while fishing.
  7. Fisher_dude

It's only money right??? Remote steering or Auto pilot?

Just wait till you start playing with the preprogrammed routes. I use zig zag a ton almost exclusively and the fish will always hit on the zig or the zag.
  8. Fisher_dude

Yeah. I was just about to order some last night then I realized I didn’t add my measurements up correctly and have to re measure now. On another note, I pulled my batteries out yesterday and am taking them in to get load tested this afternoon. Pretty sure they are fubard being 7 years old...
  9. Fisher_dude

I rigged it up until I can get a new shifter cable for my kicker. I sandwiched some 1/16” stainless steel cable inbetween all the clamps. Seems to work fine for now.
  10. Fisher_dude

I Believe In Pod

Am I the only one who just finally understood the title of this thread? 🤦‍♂️ To many welding fumes and dirtbike crashes I guess.
  11. Fisher_dude

Started on the layout for the hardtop.
  12. Fisher_dude

Any deals on AGM batteries?

Would it make any difference if it was for a starting battery?
  13. Fisher_dude

ISO Trophy XL TSS590MHC

Didn’t realize they made a 9 ft medium heavy. I’ve got 2 mediums that are pretty fun.
  14. Fisher_dude

I mounted some new rod holders on the front for hali fishing this year. I also mounted a cleat up by my windlass as there was nothing to tie off to when anchored. And I started the layout process for my hard top.
  15. Fisher_dude

I built a set like that for my buddy. 316 stainless.
  16. Fisher_dude

Catch Up, new to me 20 ft Double Eagle

I throw my hand held in the boat whenever I’m worried about checking something that my smart craft gauge or fish finder won’t pick up. Pretty sure my batteries are going to shat so it’s been living on the boat lately.
  17. Fisher_dude

Seasport 22 inboard to out board

Go get some of the 99.9% scent away stuff that you use for hunting. That stuff gets rid of everything. I use it anytime I spill gas or diesel on me.
  18. Fisher_dude

1982 Ex DFO 24 foot double eagle

Let me rephrase that. There’s some wires and connectors that come out of the main harness and into the pump. I have 2 set of wires that lead into 2 waterproof connectors. I disconnect the one plug that leads to the kicker so the pump doesn’t turn on when the kicker is running.
  19. Fisher_dude

1982 Ex DFO 24 foot double eagle

The splitter is just 2 wires that make sure the pump doesn’t turn on when the kicker is on
Back