Search results

1. oldsenilegoat

Looking for - top section to a Loomis SAR 1363C

I know the odds of finding a top section to this rod are slim to none, but hoping one of you, or someone you know, broke the butt section of this rod and want to part with the top section.....in which case I am your man. Rick, 604-318-two two 3 six.
  2. oldsenilegoat

37 Pound Fraser River Anchor and 20' of 1/4" galvanized chain $100

Text is best if you are interested, I am in Burnaby, Rick 604-318-two two 3 six
  3. oldsenilegoat

Deleted

Will post in spring.
  4. oldsenilegoat

Outcast Pontoon Boat FC 9 Lite - SOLD

Nice little pontoon boat, great for stillwater fishing or floating rivers. No leaks, comes with saddle bags, aluminum oars and pump with its accessories. The outside of the pontoons has some sun fading/coloring, but the boat is sound. $300. Text me if you are interested, 604-318-two two 36...
  5. oldsenilegoat

Scotty collapsible net ($25 - sold) and Shimano Moocher GT 2000 ($40 - SOLD)

The net is useable but the netting should be replaced soon, hence the price. The reel is in good shape. Text me if you are interested. Rick at 604-318-two two 36
  6. oldsenilegoat

WTB - Cowling that will fit a 2005 8 HP Mercury - FOUND ONE

I am hoping that any of the smaller cowlings from 6 to 10 HP should fit, from Mercs and Tohatsu's (who make the smaller Mercs - except the 2021 and later Tohatsu's where the design of the cowling was changed slightly. I don't think the design for the Mercs has changed in 20 years. I have a...
  7. oldsenilegoat

Barnett Rhino Magnum Sport Crossbow - $250

Barnett crossbow with Excalibur scope. Any bow hunters or target shooters out there? You will need a PAL for this. Comes with 9 bolts and extra tips. OBO Text me at 604-318-two two 3 six
  8. oldsenilegoat

Paint suggestions - fresh water aluminum jon boat

I know this is mostly a salty forum, but.............Any suggestions on what paint to use to paint a jon boat that will only ever see fresh water? And if you have a suggestion, where might I be able to find and buy the paint? My online search has come up with Totalboat Aluminum boat paint...
  9. oldsenilegoat

Winter Boat Storage in Lower Mainland/Valley - Update, found storage, please ignore post

I am looking for winter boat storage, 21.5' jet boat, on the trailer will take up 26'. I want indoor storage, it need not be heated. Any suggestions? Thanks, Rick
  10. oldsenilegoat

Yamaha T8 with power tilt - stolen....

Gents: No, not selling a stolen one..... Some sewer rat stole the kicker off my boat last night (in Burnaby). I know many of you frequent the buy and sell sites, so..... if you see a 4 stroke Yamaha T8 for sale for a "good price" it may be mine and I would love to get it back.....and my...
  11. oldsenilegoat

Anchor/Pot Puller - Orval's EZ Pull - $35 - SOLD

Hey folks: I have an anchor puller for sale. My current boat has a winch system so this is no longer needed. Barely used, in perfect condition. If you aren't familiar with these it works in conjunction with a scotchman - a float big enough to support the weight of your anchor. You attach...
  12. oldsenilegoat

2 Shimano Technium Sturgeon Rods

I have two 8' single piece Techniums for sale. Model is TNC-X80H, Heavy, Extra Fast. $125 each. They are both in excellent shape, used a couple seasons. I have upgraded so these are extra to my needs. Text me at 604-318-2236 or reply here. Cheers, Rick
  13. oldsenilegoat

Sale priced Mustang PFD's at the Boat Show in Vancouver

If any one needs one or more PFD's Mustang has most of theirs 50% off at their booth at the Boat Show in Vancouver. Good opportunity to pick one or more up if you need them.
  14. oldsenilegoat

Scotchman attachment

Hey folks. I do a fair bit of sturgeon fishing. I have a float and an attachment for it (a type of scotchman) but it is awkward to use with my setup. Any suggestions for a clip or scotchman type attachment that is easy to attach to rope that is under tension (anchor down and boat pulling...
  15. oldsenilegoat

Surge brake adjustments?

I have a trailer with surge brakes. They rarely engage. It isn't a problem with the surge piece (or "head") that attaches to the front of the trailer tongue. I bought a new one and installed it at the beginning of this season. There is a bolt that I think is for adjusting the surge system at...
  16. oldsenilegoat

Anyone coming from Nanaimo to the Lower Mainlaind? UPDATE: My wish was granted. Thanks.

Hey folks. Trying to buy a pair of wading boots from a fellow in Nanaimo. Would normally ship them but the boots are inexpensive and heavy, so shipping may cost the same as the boots. I am in Burnaby but work in Vancouver. Anyone coming over in the next little while? A case of beer will be...
  17. oldsenilegoat

Canvas boat top with drop curtain, $400 obo

Green canvas boat top, includes all aluminum rails/supports and drop curtain. In very good shape, no rips, tears, etc. Has a 3 way zippered split on the front above the windshield so you can open one or two sections without opening the others. This is the original top that came off of a 22'...
  18. oldsenilegoat

Free - 4 Bearing Buddy Bras - Model 19B GONE TO A GOOD HOME

Gents: I have 4 Bearing Buddy Bras that came with a set of bearing buddies I installed on my trailer. I can't use the bras on my wheels - too tight to the decorative hub cover on my wheels....these are simply the rubber caps to catch grease when it escapes from the seal on the bearing buddies...
  19. oldsenilegoat

Set of 4 New 18" Bridgestone Tires - SOLD

275/65/R18 Bridgestone Dueler H/T tires. These were on a new truck I bought. I changed them out for different tires at 500 kms. Would be roughly $1000 with tax from a tire shop. Asking $400. Call or text Rick at 604-318-2236 I am in Burnaby.
  20. oldsenilegoat

EFI Issue?

Gents: I have a North River with a 5.7 liter EFI inboard. Last time out, cruising on steppe, the engine cuts out completely. Get going and a little later cuts out again, this time to idle instead of completely off. Was on still water so no danger, and no issues for the rest of the day...
Back