Search results

1. oldsenilegoat

Looking for - top section to a Loomis SAR 1363C

I know the odds of finding a top section to this rod are slim to none, but hoping one of you, or someone you know, broke the butt section of this rod and want to part with the top section.....in which case I am your man. Rick, 604-318-two two 3 six.
  2. oldsenilegoat

37 Pound Fraser River Anchor and 20' of 1/4" galvanized chain $100

Text is best if you are interested, I am in Burnaby, Rick 604-318-two two 3 six
  3. oldsenilegoat

Deleted

Will post in spring.
  4. oldsenilegoat

Outcast Pontoon Boat FC 9 Lite - SOLD

Nice little pontoon boat, great for stillwater fishing or floating rivers. No leaks, comes with saddle bags, aluminum oars and pump with its accessories. The outside of the pontoons has some sun fading/coloring, but the boat is sound. $300. Text me if you are interested, 604-318-two two 36...
  5. oldsenilegoat

Scotty collapsible net ($25 - sold) and Shimano Moocher GT 2000 ($40 - SOLD)

The net is useable but the netting should be replaced soon, hence the price. The reel is in good shape. Text me if you are interested. Rick at 604-318-two two 36
  6. oldsenilegoat

WTB - Cowling that will fit a 2005 8 HP Mercury - FOUND ONE

I am hoping that any of the smaller cowlings from 6 to 10 HP should fit, from Mercs and Tohatsu's (who make the smaller Mercs - except the 2021 and later Tohatsu's where the design of the cowling was changed slightly. I don't think the design for the Mercs has changed in 20 years. I have a...
  7. oldsenilegoat

Barnett Rhino Magnum Sport Crossbow - $250

I'm not sure of the reason why, but have been told you will need a PAL to purchase this. I assume it is considered a dangerous weapon, and given the bow strength etc I am inclined to agree.
  8. oldsenilegoat

Barnett Rhino Magnum Sport Crossbow - $250

Barnett crossbow with Excalibur scope. Any bow hunters or target shooters out there? You will need a PAL for this. Comes with 9 bolts and extra tips. OBO Text me at 604-318-two two 3 six
  9. oldsenilegoat

STOLEN 9.9 Yamaha

Where does one get one of these? I take it they are small enough to fit inside, and innocuous enough that the thief (and or buyer) is unlikely to notice it....or at least notice it quickly? I lost an 8 horse Yammy a couple years ago, and now have several "security devices" attached to my new...
  10. oldsenilegoat

Beware! Scammer alert

Based on what I have seen in other forums, this is a pretty common scam attempt. Typically when you say you want to buy something, then you get a PM with "my friend/uncle/cousin/father.....has" the precise item you are looking for and an email address to get hold of them. If you do reply you...
  11. oldsenilegoat

WTB Sturgeon rod

Agreed on the Proteus. I have both it and the Technium, both are adequate for the job, but I prefer the Proteus. It also has a handle that doesn't get all mashed up when you are pulling it out of the rod holder quickly. Techniums handle is cork and subject to getting damaged in this way....I...
  12. oldsenilegoat

Stolen Yamaha 9.9

Stolen kickers an all too often post. I had an 8 horse Yamaha stolen a couple years back. They cut the battery cables to get it off my boat. At Bridgeview Marine (where I was buying a replacement) the guy told me they have had these slime balls come in with cut cables looking for the parts to...
  13. oldsenilegoat

Paint suggestions - fresh water aluminum jon boat

May I ask, did you use a liquid stripper to take it down to bare metal? Or how did you achieve that? Sounds like a big job.
Back