Search results

1. sasqman

Sold - Hunting Blind - $20

Brand New $20 bucks. Located in Aldergrove.
  2. sasqman

Fire at Granville Island

Apparently a few boats on fire at Granville Island early this morning.
  3. sasqman

Sold - 200' - 1/2" Anchor Rope

200' of 1/2" double braid nylon rope with thimble. Brand new. $50.00 Located in Aldergrove.
  4. sasqman

Deap Sea BC - Documentry

Haven't watched them all yet, but will defintaley be watching tonight. Great Production.
  5. sasqman

Tollycraft 26

Looking for anyone that has personal experience owning these boats. Looking to go wider and heavier and these seem to be a fit. Any insight would be great. Handling / Fuel Burn / Motor set up? Thanks Paul
  6. sasqman

Private Mooring Buoys

Just curious if there are rules/etiquette to private mooring buoys? If it's private, don't ever use it? If it's vacant you can use it until the owner returns? Thanks Paul
  7. sasqman

Sprout River Carp/Koi

8. sasqman

Mahogany Pieces

Long piece has a radius - approx 65 inches long Holes were for scotty rod holders. If u need some wood for little projects, shoot me a PM and make me an offer. I think they are mahogany....... Located in Aldergrove
  9. sasqman

Mercury Cables $50

Off of a 2005 115hp EFI. 15 feet long. 50 bucks Located in Aldergrove
  10. sasqman

SOLD - Mosquito net for your hatch.

Pretty much brand new. Will fit from 18x18 to 30x30. Have suction cups and magnetic attachments. Beer will get you this beauty. Located in aldergrove.
  11. sasqman

Southern Gulf Island Ferry Service

So me and my wife keep tossing the idea up of getting a property on one of the southern Gulf islands. Saturna / Pender / Mayne. Just curious to get some feedback on the ferry service. It always seems to be booked, but I have heard that if you just show up, there's a good chance you will get...
  12. sasqman

Pickled Pink Salmon

Posting this as its one of my favorite treats and a great use for pink salmon. Brine 3 cups of pickling vinegar 1.5 cups of sugar 3 TBSP Pickling Spice 3 Garlic Clove 1 Cup of Water Add all ingredients to a pot, bring to a boil and then let cool to room temperature. Directions 1. Fillet and...
  13. sasqman

Battery question

So I bought 2 of these interstate 6V golf cart batteries and have them all wired up and running, for the house batteries. I'm just programming my new battery capacity indicator. Will I have 225 amp hours between the 2, or 450 amp hours combined? Thanks
  14. sasqman

SOLD - Diesel heater accessories

I have a bunch of 3" flex hose and fittings. Price - Box of Bud Light Located in aldergrove
  15. sasqman

FS - Mariner Prosport plus20 - 3 bank - 20amp Battery charger

Brand new in box. Paid $350 on Amazon and never used. $300.00 Port Kells by day and Aldergrove at night and weekends.
  16. sasqman

SOLD - 2000 Yamaha 9.9 high thrust long leg

Electric start Tiller is a little sticky Not sure on the hours. Good running motor. $800.00 OBO Located in delta right now. Aldergrove sometime next week. PM if your interested.
  17. sasqman

SOLD - FS - 2006 Mercury 115 4 Stroke EFI - $5000

Here is the ad https://abbotsford.craigslist.org/bpo/d/langley-township-east-2006-mercury-115/7264189399.html SFBC members make me a reasonable offer if interested. Thanks Paul
  18. sasqman

2006 mercury 115hp 4 stroke

Gonna be selling my 2006 Mercury 115hp 4 stroke EFI outboard with about 650 hours. 25 inch leg. Just put a new power trim motor on. Regular maintenance always done. Runs great. What do you guys think its worth? $4000?
  19. sasqman

WTB Mercury Verado DTS controller

Hey guys As the description says, looking for DTS controller for a 2011 mercury verado 200. Thanks
  20. sasqman

Outboard Dinghy Lift

Pretty sweet contraption
Back