Search results

1. L

cracked hp scotty spool

just a heads up when i purchased my hp's few yrs back there was the scotty dyneema on them and i tied on 400' of power pro too each and one of the spools cracked pnt fixed it up and said only put 400' on
  2. L

who polishes gelcoat ? qaulicum area

just purchased a 21 campion could use a cut polish wondering if theres a pro around that does it ? thx
  3. L

nereyda boats ??? any reviews ?

anybody heard any reviews besides whats on youtube about neyreda boats ? thx
  4. L

16'k&c 2002 engine 8000 obo

1989 16' K&C Thermoglass boat - good condition 2002 90hp Johnson 2 stroke oil injected engine - low hours VHF Radio Racor fuel filter Newer duel batteries and switch Brand new canvas top New galvanized rims and tires on trailer New winch on trailer Down rigger mounts and plugins for Scotty down...
  5. L

stamp steelhead

has anyone been out ? anything going on curious how the run is
  6. L

chums for sale ???

anybody know a commercial guy that may have chums for sale ? in the round or cleaned thx
  7. L

sold trade for mr3 near new m14 308 2 clips 550 $

trade for mr3 /m14 308 new condition with scope and 30 rounds 550 OBO or trade for Mr3 norinco --black plastic stock 1.5-6x40 ncstar sniper scope qualicum
  8. L

sold near new lowrance elite 5x 250

near new elite 5x with the small double freq transducer
  9. L

two scotty elec down riggers 300 each sold

two very low hrs 2nd gen scotty elec down riggers with newish braid
  10. L

gps numbers for ukee main spots ?

i can't find it but there was a list of mostly ukee spots with all the numbers wreck/ starfish/ect… anybody remember which thread ? thx
  11. L

old style scotty trade for good lead or offers

older style scotty electric the kind with two belts in very good shape new style plug newer braided line gangion end extendo boom trade for lead or offers thx
  12. L

looking for a 20+ boat

my friend is looking for a 20+ boat he says looking in the states i know the exchange rate is terrible but I'm helping him look where should i start ?
  13. L

telegraph cove guide

going up to t.cove this weekend might look into a half day charter can someone recommend anybody?? thx
  14. L

stupid question re firearms

today a friend purchased a new rifle and we stopped on the way home to fire off a few rounds well off the highway and into a gravel bank and ran into another guy who cuts wood and hes said it was illegal to fire guns unless it was hunting season or at the range ? i find this hard to believe...
  15. L

WTB .223 rifle

interested in any .223 rifle have extra hali rods and 12-15lb cannonballs for trade- also any tips on firearms forums that have a good buy/sell section would be great thx
  16. L

niwra for freezer burnt fish

i hate wasting good fish after all the money and effort we put in but took several pieces from a couple years ago out to the North Island Wildlife Recovery association today just an idea if your cleaning out your freezer ! i phoned and they were happy to get it
  17. L

fac or pal? or both

i have several guns that were given to me when i was a kid and took the hunting course and went on several successful hunting trips but never did get a FAC or PAL now that the gunregistry is done iam thinking about getting some ammo and maybe a high powered air gun( already have one under...
  18. L

broken group fishing regs

i know most of the broken group is closed for finfish but cant seem to find detailed regs for crab and prawn fishing ??
  19. L

a good place for foam mattress

looking for a good place to get some good thick foam beds for camping can anybody recommend one also if you have a good used one let me know 4"-8"
  20. L

new bait device for traps

looks interesting http://www.dal.ca/news/2012/06/07/no-de-bait-about-it--dalhousie-invention-named-one-of-2012-s-top.html
Back