Search results

1. Team Black Dog

Tales From The Tyee Pool........2022

So happy to see this thread!! My favorite time of the year! Hope you get all sorts of slabs this year Dave!!
  2. Team Black Dog

Tales From The Tyee Pool......2021..

Love to see this thread and know that its that time of year again!!!! I believe the fish gods will be with you this year Dave!! If everyone on here sends positive thoughts your way and with a little luck and a lot of skill this will be a great season!! Sorry to hear about buddy and your old...
  3. Team Black Dog

The Little Things

Leaving the dock in the dark and setting gear with lights on. Being in the hole before anyone and you can just sense its about to happen. Also the smell of a spring!
  4. Team Black Dog

Tales From The Tyee Pool........2018

My favorite time of year. Good luck this year Dave.
  5. Team Black Dog

2018 Port Renfrew Reports

By the way the bank was a riot if non stop action is what you want. I want a bigger salmon too but it was non stop. All 4 we took were over 10 to maybe 12 lbs. Released a few but most are clones within a few lbs of each other. Had double headers on hali and salmon and never put out the 3rd line...
  6. Team Black Dog

We hit the bank on mon and limited on hali and salmon. Was fun but a long day battling the water. More whales than I've ever seen. Stuck to the beach today and didnt get a sniff. Theres a fish the pulls some line out here for me though fingers crossed. We were selective for hali and got a 113 cm...
  7. Team Black Dog

Heading to renfrew tomorrow for 6 days. Stoked to get away and get some time on the water. How has it been along the beach? Has there been much fog? Any info is helpful. Thanks
  8. Team Black Dog

Best of Blackjack 2017

Really well done! Love the clips with your kids and building life long memories for them. Teaching catch and release and take what you will eat is awesome. Looks like they eat well. " daddy daddy here you go " (the bonker haha) Great vid!
  9. Team Black Dog

Herring staging on the east coast of the Rock

I was thinking about driving up towards French creek or Bowser tomorrow. Does anyone know were i could jig a few herring from shore? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
  10. Team Black Dog

Tales From The Tyee Pool........2017...

Goob luck tonight Dave i really hope u put a slab in the boat. You have earned it. Take care
  11. Team Black Dog

HALIBUT CLOSURE

How did this come up? I thought the notice said open until Dec 31st. That would be bad we do our fishing end of sept early oct. Is this from a reliable source?
  12. Team Black Dog

Wow Dave so close! Well you broke the bubble now hopefully you go on a tear and get a slab or two. We have been watching the live cam every night and cant wait to get back up there. Good luck!!! Here it is for those that didn't know...
  13. Team Black Dog

Well i am the one that was on the other end against leaping Lena and what an amazing fish she was. This was my 9th time on the pool and i believe the 4th year going out with Dave. This was my first hook up. Dave is real treat to fish with his quick humor and knowledge of the club and its...
  14. Team Black Dog

I think this is your year Dave. All the good karma for taking people out will pay off for you. Look forward to the updates over the next couple months and look forward to getting up there again this year. Cheers and good luck!
  15. Team Black Dog

2017 Sooke Reports

@WaterRats im not sure wher Hey @WaterRats im not sure where your comin from but off esquimalt lagoon has always been real good in about 30-40 feet. seems like the bays have been crabbed out a bit. A month ago we were doin real well in at cheanuh but that has slowed. Also heard someone...
  16. Team Black Dog

2017 Port Renfrew Reports

Anyone know the results of the derby?
  17. Team Black Dog

Vacuum sealer bags - 8" x 12" 4mm for sale

I would take 300 of them if you still have...Thx
  18. Team Black Dog

2016 Gulf Islands Reports

@Pursuit thx for the pic. i miss seeing the wake out the back. So jealous and cant wait to see that for myself. Cheers for 2017 and i hope a tyee is instore for you!!
  19. Team Black Dog

2016 Tuna Adventures

Great report!
Back