Search results

1. KokaneeJoe

2015 Nanoose Bay / French Creek

A day late and a buck short always for me as well haha. I am going to put the boat in the water here at the end of the month and hopefully get some nice days!!! Still have yet to get a hali on this side of the island haha!
  2. KokaneeJoe

2015 Nanoose Bay / French Creek

Nice hali Tide Up! hope i can get into a few of those here soon!
  3. KokaneeJoe

2015 Nanaimo Reports

What’s the fishing like in March typically? Is it worth putting the boat in the water for the month? Or just weekend it? January was crap! washed every hook i had!
  4. KokaneeJoe

Nanaimo Fall/Winter 2014

Heading back to Nanaimo here this weekend. Has the fishing been good? is it worth putting the boat in the water for a few weeks? :cool:
  5. KokaneeJoe

Nanaimo - Spring / Summer 2014

Cheers guys. Hey have you gents had any reports on any halibut landed on the thrasher or fingers area lately? I always hear of one or two a season but never seem to see anyone with one in the box...
  6. KokaneeJoe

Cheers guys. Hey have you gents had any reports on any halibut landed on the thrasher or fingers area lately? I always hear of one or two a season but never seem to see anyone with one in the box...
  7. KokaneeJoe

New to the group. Looking forward to seeing you all on the water! quick question Got a 25' looking for a close place to leave to moored for the summer thats not mental priced, or am i dreaming? haha
  8. KokaneeJoe

New to the group. Looking forward to seeing you all on the water! quick question Got a 25' looking for a close place to leave to moored for the summer thats not mental priced, or am i dreaming? haha
Back