Search results

1. T

awesome bait for bass

anyone try the trigger x flutter worms ? i just bought a pack a couple weeks ago and they are freaking amazing ! i caught 2 1 pounders and then a lunker at 5.49 pounds all in about 15 minutes. im not saying that these are revolutionary but if you haven't tried them they are definitely worth it...
  2. T

bass fishing - hook question ...

can i use octopus hooks effectively for bass ? i have a bunch of brand new packs of gamakatsu octopus hooks that i would use if it would work.
  3. T

another gulp alive question .....

anyone know if i can use regular gulp alive for saltwater fishing ? will it still work ?
  4. T

gulp alive saltwater ....

can you put regular saltwater gulp into a bucket of the saltwater gulp alive or will it melt/discolor ? because i bought a bucket of gulp alive saltwater flats worms and i wanna put my packs of saltwater gulp in their too so i have it all in one place.
  5. T

flounder tips ??

well, for 1 its cheaper and for 2 why do you care ?!?
  6. T

is this legal ?

ive never tried this before but i just made a minnow trap and want to catch some minnows, freeze them, and use them for bait on a later day. is this legal ?
  7. T

flounder tips ??

if any body has any flounder rigs they would like to share that would be great, im also going to be casting of a pier instead of my boat. any flounder tips are welcome !
  8. T

what do you guys think ?

im not asking about tackle im asking if i have a good assortment ...
  9. T

what do you guys think ?

is their something wrong with asking a question ? and this thread isint asking about anything im just showing my new tackle :)
  10. T

what do you guys think ?

yea, were using down riggers
  11. T

what do you guys think ?

i do have a boat :)
  12. T

what do you guys think ?

was that sarcasm? have you tried them and had a bad experience with them ?
  13. T

what do you guys think ?

this is my start to saltwater fishing, what do you think of it ?
  14. T

old tackle question ...

thanks for are your help guys !
  15. T

old tackle question ...

guess never asked the question so here it is: are these any good ? how do i use em ?
  16. T

old tackle question ...

i got these from a garage sail pretty much for free because i bought a rod and reel for 5 bucks and he gave me these some were in a box called "strip teaser"
  17. T

hoochie question

im gonna try to stick a splitshot weight in the head of the hoochie
  18. T

hoochie question

k, well i would be fishing from a pier and like you mentioned im gonna try jigging them or just maybe cast out and have slow retrieve...
  19. T

hoochie question

what can i catch with hoochies ? i found a bunch brand new for cheap so i bought a crap load, then i went to a retail store and bought more. so what species of fish can i get when using these lures ?
Back