Search results

1. Midland

2015 Nanaimo Reports

Nice slab! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Midland

2015 Nanaimo Reports

Just to change it up a little, was out this evening, flat dead calm, 4 keepers, and over 10 landed... Great evening with my girls..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Midland

2015 Nanaimo Reports

Attempted to get out of the bay this morning with my little tinner. Ya right! Came home with 5 keeper crab though! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Midland

2015 Nanaimo Reports

Maybe he meant 91cm guys? Either way great first blood! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Midland

2015 Nanaimo Reports

Who looks? Legal, dead.... [emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Midland

2015 Nanaimo Reports

Zip on two traps today for me..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Midland

2015 Nanaimo Reports

Nice work! Heading out for prawns and crabs myself tomorrow. Will report if any luck, may drop a spoon out by the fingers too. Thanks for sharing! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Midland

2015 Nanaimo Reports

Looking forward to getting out there again this year. Looking for my first slab in the tinner! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Midland

Nanaimo - Spring / Summer 2014

As far as they want to? :)
  10. Midland

As far as they want to? :)
  11. Midland

That is what I thought.... Thanks
  12. Midland

That is what I thought.... Thanks
  13. Midland

Anyone have news on the pinks in departure bay?
  14. Midland

Anyone have news on the pinks in departure bay?
  15. Midland

Went out this morning, down to 160' Neck Point area at 6am. Got one undersize before retreating from the rain. Green glow flasher and green /silver coyote spoon.
  16. Midland

Went out this morning, down to 160' Neck Point area at 6am. Got one undersize before retreating from the rain. Green glow flasher and green /silver coyote spoon.
  17. Midland

Got out for the first time in my tinner with my daughter. Had two hits, missed, beforeshe was ready to head home. Checked the traps on the way back and came home with three crabs. Any of you guys have any tips on where to start my search for lings?
  18. Midland

Got out for the first time in my tinner with my daughter. Had two hits, missed, beforeshe was ready to head home. Checked the traps on the way back and came home with three crabs. Any of you guys have any tips on where to start my search for lings?
  19. Midland

Cool! Where can I find that lure? Lol
  20. Midland

Cool! Where can I find that lure? Lol
Back