Search results

1. Tightlines22

WTB: Yamaha Reliance Gen 2 14.25 x 17 prop

What size Yamaha did you have your prop on?
  2. Tightlines22

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Just home from Sandheads. Pinks were on as fast as lines went down. Constant double headers biting everything. Luckily one Spring found my chovie
  3. Tightlines22

Bunch of stuff

I will message about the compass
  4. Tightlines22

Malibu Tyee Project

Gotta wonder what the holes on the sides of the stringers were intended for. Almost looks like someone may have made test holes at some point.
  5. Tightlines22

Fished Gower today. Constant action. Landed our limits. Played Pinks Hatch and wild Cohos and gently released a beautiful 84 cm Spring
  6. Tightlines22

sold-thanks

Your email doesn’t seem to work
  7. Tightlines22

sold-thanks

I’m interested in the lead balls. Will email you
  8. Tightlines22

SOLD

Price?
  9. Tightlines22

As for reports I’m just home with our limits of Pinks. Tried to book a Coho to no avail today. Fun times though with no time to relax. Non stop hits out there
  10. Tightlines22

We fished Byng to Gower today. Lots of action in the morning. Two Hatch Cohos and 6 healthy Pinks. No Springs for us. White and pink hootchies and a few hits on spoons.
  11. Tightlines22

Fished CRC today and the fish cooperated. Two newbies on board so we lost as many however landed 10 Pinks and two Hatchery Cohos. All hootchies and all depths today
  12. Tightlines22

Last four times in past two weeks was easy. Today was much slower although we did have about 20 hits. Many unclipped Ho’s and only one keeper Hatch
  13. Tightlines22

Well we limited out. Back home now. I guess my grandkids will get Coho for dinner tonight. Got pretty rough out there and was a battle getting back. Tried playing a triple header by myself as my buddy was trying hard to keep us into the wind. Lost them all so put two lines back down and...
  14. Tightlines22

We are at Roger Curtis. Surprisingly lots of boat. Very sporty waves. We have landed two in first 30 mins.
  15. Tightlines22

Went out to get a quick fix last night. Launched at McD beach at 6:00pm. Lines down at south Bowen at 6:30. Fish on immediately. Played over a dozen fish in next two hours. Lost many playing them especially with two double headers. Kept two Hatch Ho’s. All depths and all on hootchies. Water...
  16. Tightlines22

We fished CRC all afternoon 16 hits and only got 6 to the boat. Darn soft lips! 3 Springs, 2 wild Hos and one keeper Hatch. Spoons and hootchies
  17. Tightlines22

SeaQualizer for sale

Interested. Will send a pm
  18. Tightlines22

Sold - please remove

I’m in Delta and will buy them if anything changes.
Back